My Power Rankings...

bigskydoc

Reaction score
After last night, with a healthy Purdy, and a healthy Mccaffery unable to overcome the relentless blitzing (although only by a razor thin margin), I have them dropping a few spots. There’s only a few defenses that can do what the Vikings did, and only a few offenses that can pick apart that defense like the Vikings did. It looks like the middle of the field is not just a problem for the Hawks.

I think the Vikings played at the absolute top of their game, and the Niners slightly underperformed. Cousins has games like this where he looks like one of the best, but he can’t sustain it for a full season. As the saying goes, this was their Super Bowl. For the Niners, it was just another game.

1 - KC
2 - Phil
3 - Mia
4 - Bal
5 - SF
6 - Detroit
7 - Cleveland
8 - Cincinnati
9 - Buffalo
10 - Jacksonville
11 - Seattle
12 - NYJ
13 - Vikings
14 - Tampa
15 - Dallas

CactusJack

Reaction score
1. Eagles
2. Chiefs
3. Niners
4. Ravens
5. Bills
6. Cowboys
7. Dolphins
8. Lions
9. Jags
10. Bengals

Last edited:

rcaido

Reaction score
NFC Ranking

1 - Phil
2 - SF
3 - Detroit
4 - Dallas
5 - SEattle
6 - Minnesota
7 - Atlanta
8- Tampa/Rams

Power Ranking

1 - Chiefs
2 - Eagles
3 - 49ers
4 - Dolphins
5 - Lions
6 - Ravens
7 - Bills
8 - Cowboys
9 - Jaguars
10 - Browns
11 - Bengals
12 - Stealers
13 - Seahawks
14 - Vikings
15 - Atlanta
16 - Tampa/Rams

CactusJack

Reaction score
People are overthinking that #1 spot or just having KC fatigue. KC is clearly the best team. Best coach, best QB, great RB, good young defense.
Mahomes is great. But the Eagles have the better roster top to bottom.

OL, DL, WR's- Eagles

thebbqmaster21

Reaction score
Mahomes is great. But the Eagles have the better roster top to bottom.

OL, DL, WR's- Eagles
I'm not so sure the eagles have a better OL or DL than the chiefs. Chiefs have the best DT in football and just got Omeniheu back from suspension.
Linebackers - chiefs
Corners - 50/50
Safeties - eagles

OL - 50/50
Runningback - 50/50
Receivers - Eagles
TE - Chiefs
QB - Chiefs

CactusJack

Reaction score
I'm not so sure the eagles have a better OL or DL than the chiefs. Chiefs have the best DT in football and just got Omeniheu back from suspension.
Linebackers - chiefs
Corners - 50/50
Safeties - eagles

OL - 50/50
Runningback - 50/50
Receivers - Eagles
TE - Chiefs
QB - Chiefs
Chris Jones is a great player. But...A rotation of Fletcher Cox, Jalen Carter, Jordan Davis, Josh Sweat & Haason Reddick is beyond stacked.

The Eagles have the best O-line in Football. The KC Tackles aren't very good. Jawaan Taylor has been a massive disappointment so far. He's one of the lowest graded OT's according to PFF.

Last edited:

thebbqmaster21

Reaction score
Chris Jones is a great player. But...A rotation of Fletcher Cox, Jalen Carter, Jordan Davis, Josh Sweat & Haason Reddick is beyond stacked.

The Eagles have the best O-line in Football. The KC Tackles aren't very good. Jawaan Taylor has been a massive disappointment so far. He's one of the lowest graded OT's according to PFF.
If we're going off of PFF - Looks like their LT is #8 and Taylor is middle of the pack - there's 23 people ranked below him. Doesn't sound all that bad to me. Guess I'll give the eagles the OL advantage.

Defensively however, as of now looks like the chiefs have the #2 ranked D for points allowed.

CactusJack

Reaction score
1. Ravens
2. Eagles
3. Bengals
4. Niners
5. Cowboys
6. Chiefs
7. Jags
8. Bills
9. Lions
10. Dolphins