Classy statement from Tom Cable

Seymour

Reaction score
Sorry but he should be writing Lynch and Wilson a thank you for extending his career 4+ years.

razor150

Reaction score
Steve2222":25jqzsgf said:
razor150":25jqzsgf said:
I never celebrate someone losing their job, but this needed to be done. Bevel never seemed to make the best use of the talent he was provided, and Cable never was able to turn any of the o-line players we drafted for him into players who were anything more than marginal. His biggest success, Britt, was a bust at tackle and guard. If you can't make do with what you are provided it is time to move on. I don't think either one will be out of football long, it hasn't been long since both were considered for HCing positions. I wouldn't be surprised if Bevel end up in Carolina considering his history with Wilson. To be honest if Carol was retiring I'd kind of be okay if Cable became HC, his firing in Oakland never made sense, I'd just be concerned about his nose for talent.

Don’t lose too much sleep over these guys getting fired. They’re still getting all the guaranteed money in their contract.

not crying, but not celebrating either. I do realize that they are very well compensated for their job.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2ythqp5a said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/cowboys_fanly/status/951559145102237696[/tweet]

The Cowboys OL regressed a lot this season, but they still have a whole lot of talent upfront. Dallas uses zone blocking a majority of the time, but also use a lot of man.

Dear Mr. Jones,
It has come to our attention that you are considering Mr. Cable for the position of offensive line coach. We absolutely believe that you could not hire a better coach for that position. We are all sad to see him leave Seattle.

-The 12s

......I cannot wait to see the Cowboys oline IMPLODE.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
pacific101":1ossh07p said:
Doug if your reading this post, PM me your thoughts, I'll shoulder them, and take all the credit and or all the crap, that might come my way from sharing whatever you might have to say.
You might get a rather different take from him if he tells you his thoughts privately, lol.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Smellyman":28bd0vrz said:
Judas Priest, loooong post Stopped at Bevell is a genius.

tl;dr

Written by a friend or relative of Bev or Cable?

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3flsyf4c said:
pacific101":3flsyf4c said:
Doug if your reading this post, PM me your thoughts, I'll shoulder them, and take all the credit and or all the crap, that might come my way from sharing whatever you might have to say.
You might get a rather different take from him if he tells you his thoughts privately, lol.

Fact! True leaders are loyal in public.