Geno will make a STATEMENT today! Book it!

WarHawks

Reaction score
Geno seems to do well with scripted plays to begin the game. Do they script plays like that for the opening drive of the 2nd half? If not, they should.

xgeoff

Reaction score
If he’s making a statement, it’s not the one you want

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
@welshers my bet is looking good. Haha. It’s all love.
He hasn't been as good as I thought he'd be so far that's for sure. But I don't think he's played poorly. Not much time in the pocket and it's hard for me to blame that on him with the line all messed up

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
He hasn't been as good as I thought he'd be so far that's for sure. But I don't think he's played poorly. Not much time in the pocket and it's hard for me to blame that on him with the line all messed up
Just busting balls. I agree with you.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
STATEMENT so far: "I can only play well for 4 full quarters against the Lions and 1 other random team per season. I gave you a great 1st half. That's it for today."
Give him a healthy line and see. Even pat Mahomes looked human with a hurt line. But no he has not made an emphatic statement so far. Though I wouldn't call him bad

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Give him a healthy line and see. Even pat Mahomes looked human with a hurt line. But no he has not made an emphatic statement so far. Though I wouldn't call him bad
He had quite a bit of time to throw and looked underwhelming most of the game vs. Washington.

Geno is just another guy. He’s the QB this season, but I’d hope they have some sort of long term plans here.