Geno will make a STATEMENT today! Book it!

NoGain

Reaction score
What qualifies in your mind as a "statement game"? No turnovers? 3 TD passes? A high conversion rate on 3rd down? 300 yards passing? Just curious.

I hope he comes up big today because this game could put us in the driver's seat for a playoff spot. I think if we win this game, we get to at least the 10 win mark.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
What qualifies in your mind as a "statement game"? No turnovers? 3 TD passes? A high conversion rate on 3rd down? 300 yards passing? Just curious.

I hope he comes up big today because this game could put us in the driver's seat for a playoff spot. I think if we win this game, we get to at least the 10 win mark.
he could have 7 touchdowns and 600 yards and some on this board will call for him to be benched. but a statement game is not something you can really quantify statistically. it's a feeling. when a guy goes out there and makes STATEMENT everyone knows it. Geno will be lights out today!!!

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
he could have 7 touchdowns and 600 yards and some on this board will call for him to be benched. but a statement game is not something you can really quantify statistically. it's a feeling. when a guy goes out there and makes STATEMENT everyone knows it. Geno will be lights out today!!!
Care to make it interesting?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Come on, y'all know the script already says Geno will go 5-30 for 65 yards with 9 INTs (5 pick sixes) and a TD in garbage time...

hugecanoli

Reaction score
What kind of statement?

Reminding the world he’s mediocre?

He‘s a stop gap QB. Nothing wrong with that. A hyena is not a lion. And that’s ok.

Reactions: Xxx

Xxx

Reaction score
So you shall be very happy if Geno couldn't shine today? right?
No I root for the hawks despite my uneducated poor opinion of geno. I want the hawks to win, I want geno to succeed I just don’t believe in him. I am glad he pulled it off last week, but I have to admit it surprised me, especially watching him struggle for most of the game

Jville

Reaction score
Remember this post. I'm predicting it now. Geno gonna have a GREAT day and write back to all the haters. Statement game for Geno. Calling it!!!

We'll see.

I'm looking for more running the football.

Running the football had a big impact for the better for the Broncos.