Clayton said John is not done.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Standard messaging out of pete and johns office. "we look at everyone/everything" type motto

LTH

Reaction score
I'd like to see them pick up a corner... Not sure who but dang... Flowers has become a liability... maybe he will be better with some pass rush...

LTH

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out how they can make another move with the existing draft capital and cap room for this year. Can you re-do some deals mid season to create cap room?

PNW

Reaction score
LTH":1k28rt3p said:
I'd like to see them pick up a corner... Not sure who but dang... Flowers has become a liability... maybe he will be better with some pass rush...

LTH
Please don’t DL>DB we would be fine in our secondary as long as we got pressure and sacks.

Rule

Reaction score
Eli Apple was released

i’d give him a flier on the practice squad

AgentDib

Reaction score
I'm fine with it if they acquire players for low compensation (Dunlap / Diggs / Dunbar) or if they spend a lot of compensation on a piece and then make them a long-term part of the team (hopefully Adams).

I don't want to see any more 1 year rentals for 2nd/3rd round picks. Our window should be the next five years and not just this season, and trading away those valuable mid round picks without getting a long-term player out of it isn't worth it to me. I also don't want to see contract restructures to borrow from future cap years unless it is part of getting a player long-term.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
My guess is Schneider adds a teams rotational defensive lineman as well.

Not a starter in the league but a player that sees 20 snaps or so a game that is on a team that is deep on the defensive line, may be from the Bears is my guess.

We'll see.

Latest posts