Cliff Avril: Situation exaggerated, Wilson will stay in SEA

Hawkpower

Reaction score
John63":7etedpoe said:
pinksheets":7etedpoe said:
John63":7etedpoe said:
Hawkpower":7etedpoe said:
Cmon John you dont really believe that.

There is no way they are sitting back being quiet because they think its all fake.

We know both sides are open to moving on if the right opportunity arises. For you to believe otherwise is just being flat naive and you know it.

Wy noit they have done it before. We dotn knwo anythign as neither side has said anything other then Wilson saying he does not want to leave. The rest again conjecture.

Its not about naive its about facts

You want us to believe there is something there fine find a quote form Wilson or PC saying they want a trade or to trade him Till you do its conjecture.
You're choosing to ignore how these situations work because you don't like the implications.

Again, Wentz wasn't publicly stating "I want out," the Eagles weren't publicly stating "we want to trade him". These parties play the media to get their stance out there while having some plausible deniability and to protect their own image.

The Rams didn't have a press conference to say "we want to get rid of Goff."

You're setting a bar that doesn't reflect the reality of how these situations play out, which conveniently means you can just dismiss the whole convo.

No I am choosing to wait for facts then conjecture maybe your right and maybe your wrong But I see no reason to push conjecture. FYi We also did not hear form Goff saying he wanted to stay either, same with Wentz. That perhaps is the biggest difference.

I am going to tell my wife that I want to stay married to her, but here are 4 other women I would like to marry and I'll report back on how committed she thinks I am ;)

Latest posts