Clint Hurt and his 3-4 defense need to go

Chevy

Reaction score
I really like Clint Hurt as a motivator, but his scheme/play calling just isn't working. Nor do we have the defensive lineman to support it. I'm seeing 5 or 6 DB's and 2 defensive lineman way too often.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Have to be a hell of a DC to make up for the gaping holes in this roster.
Hurt is truly awful, but even a good DC would struggle to make this into a good defense.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I really like Clint Hurt as a motivator, but his scheme/play calling just isn't working. Nor do we have the defensive lineman to support it. I'm seeing 5 or 6 DB's and 2 defensive lineman way too often.
What or who has he motivated ? Stafford hasn't been sacked once .

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Blaming the 3-4 defense is the wrong take here. The issue is on what we’re doing on the backend. This has been a trend for years across multiple DCs. Hell, most of this game we’ve been using a nickel alignment anyways.

Last edited:

Crizilla

Reaction score
That's all he is is a motivator.

OP
OP
C

Chevy

Reaction score
What or who has he motivated ? Stafford hasn't been sacked once .
Well...I like his energy during Seahawks practices and when I see video of him around the team. But to your point, being loud and positive doesn't make someone a good coach.

I either want a coach with a PHD in the 3-4 defense or lets go back to the 4-3 defense minus Hurt.