Coach Romar is hungry to turn it around...a little bit.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Throwdown":2ic64ef8 said:
Went to the game yesterday/today whatever. Dejonte Murray is GOOD! I'm telling you guys. Team feels different this year as well.

This team has a chance to be really good. With the way UW Football has looked, I think the basketball program has a chance to steal the spotlight like they did when Romar first came on the scene. Regardless of their record this year, they will be fun to watch.

Tical21

Reaction score
Throwdown":2pr4d14r said:
Went to the game yesterday/today whatever. Dejonte Murray is GOOD! I'm telling you guys. Team feels different this year as well.
I don't think he goes by Dejonte anymore, get it straight. That boy is out of control but when he gets going, wow! Interesting matchup against the Zags. Detail-driven basketball is typically the kind of team that gives Romar fits, especially when he's had young teams. How dirty can we make this game?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Tical21":2iaarzcr said:
Throwdown":2iaarzcr said:
I don't think he goes by Dejonte anymore, get it straight. That boy is out of control but when he gets going, wow! Interesting matchup against the Zags. Detail-driven basketball is typically the kind of team that gives Romar fits, especially when he's had young teams. How dirty can we make this game?

What does he go by now? Don't tell me it's "Baby Boy" lol

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Big win last night against #25 UCLA in 2OT.

I'm still not expecting much from the Dawgs this year, but it is good to see the young kids playing well.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Nice comeback win for the huskies against USC. I didn't realize they were playing until I flipped the channel during a commercial break on the Seahawk game. At that time, the score was 83-76 USC.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Crazy, crazy week for the Dawgs. Beat the #25 in doubt OT and then came back from down 22 to beat a tough USC team. Go Dawgs

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
This team gets little to no love from the local media. I listen to a good amount of sports talk radio and they rarely ever mention the husky hoops team. Hopefully by the end of the season the media will catch on a bit.

Next up is the Coogs, I hope we beat them and beat them by a lot.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Another nice win against the Cougs. Next week we go and face the Arizona schools on the road, so I'm kind of expecting to lose both of those. If we come out of that trip with a split I'll be very impressed.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I know mock drafts don't mean a whole lotl, but nbadraf.net just updated their 2017 mock and it has 2 huskies in the top 10! If we can get Fultz and Murray to stay for the 2017-2018 season we could be a final four contender.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2017mock_draft

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
UW waxing Colorado right now. If they hold on they will have first place in the pac12 all to themselves.