Colin Cowherd

HawkGA

Reaction score
seahawksny":zwc5kdoh said:
And he's a Washingtonian. Let him keep doubting us. Him and dilfer will blame it on the weather when we win.

Actually I think some of it has to do with him overcompensating for his Washington roots. I could be wrong. Could also be that he's a shock jock and badmouthing the Seahawks draws more attention because of the sensitivity of the fans.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
No one in the media wants to be the one to vote against the anointed one. I am fine with that.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Let me guess he regurgitated all the national media talking points
-Denver has too many weapons
-Denver will load the box and stop lynch
-Wilson is a game manager
-our receivers suck
-we don't have the 12th man behind us
All that same crap I hear from everyone

Marvin49

Reaction score
Not gonna lie...I hope he's right...

...but my head tells me defense wins championships. I'm rooting for Denver but I think you guys got this.

jblaze

Reaction score
SB's are almost like national championships games in the NCAA to me. It seems that the underdog always seems to win.

This team thrives on being the underdog and having a chip on their shoulder. This certainly works in our favor.

The pressure is on Manning and his legacy, just where we want it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Yoonhawk":34d95v4i said:
RichNhansom":34d95v4i said:
Why Marvin, I was rooting for your guys in the probowl.

:177692:

LOL...yeah...I'll be hearing this stuff for awhile. :) No worries. You guys got this round. Gotta take my medicine. :)

salukihawk12

Reaction score
His 'epiphany' was that the Broncos would go 'ALL OUT' to stop Lynch and let Wilson beat them. By making the Hawks 'one-dimensional', there was no way Wilson beats Manning h2h. :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: I wonder if any of our opponents have thought of that strategy in the past 2 years??

HawkGA

Reaction score
salukihawk12":2qyqp8j7 said:
His 'epiphany' was that the Broncos would go 'ALL OUT' to stop Lynch and let Wilson beat them. By making the Hawks 'one-dimensional', there was no way Wilson beats Manning h2h. :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: I wonder if any of our opponents have thought of that strategy in the past 2 years??

Isn't that what San Fran did last week?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
It's so weird that going into last weekend, all you heard was that the NFC champion would be the favorite in the super bowl, that the NFC title game was the real Super bowl. Now all those people have done a 180. Was that sentiment based on people thinking they would get a Niner / Patriot matchup?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":2ykakosl said:
It's so weird that going into last weekend, all you heard was that the NFC champion would be the favorite in the super bowl, that the NFC title game was the real Super bowl. Now all those people have done a 180. Was that sentiment based on people thinking they would get a Niner / Patriot matchup?

Spot on.

davidonmi

Reaction score
salukihawk12":1rqv1dc2 said:
you can't go all out any qb will kill u, and this idea that stopping lynch is as simple as putting an extra manis silly

rjdriver

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2zo2o37b said:
HawkRiderFan":2zo2o37b said:

Spot on.

Or a Hawks/Pats matchup. I think we would be solid favorites in this game against New England. Not big favorites, but universal ones.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
GCrow":13hp53f9 said:
Scottemojo":13hp53f9 said:
This guarantees a win, I like it.

Just need Bill Simmons to also pick against us and Broncos might as well have stayed at home this week.

I have a feeling Simmons picks Denver, if for anything he loves to "jinx" Manning.

seahawksny

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":qagg4akk said:

No- Its called Bet against Seattle at all costs. When GODS gift to Football, meaning the San Fran Freako 49ers lost, that all changed.

Now they have no choice to pick Denver. And when we win, it will be because of a lucky bounce, weather or something controversial, because Seattle doesnt belong in the same breath as a SF, Dallas or Pittsburgh

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1s9lt7ci said:
I remember when San Francisco were the hottest team in the NFL.

About eight days ago.

It's times like these I wish we had a LIKE button.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
seahawksny":1b0demme said:
....... And when we win, it will be because of a lucky bounce, weather or something controversial, because Seattle doesnt belong in the same breath as a SF, Dallas or Pittsburgh
It will be the weather. Peyton will have some difficulty and as a result the national media is going to scream about how unfair it is to play the Superb Owl in what I call real football weather. This way they have they perfect excuse for picking the golden boy's team after they lose. Meanwhile, we will celebrate our first ever championship and won't give shit one. Then when the Hawks win another one in good weather or a dome they will put to rest the squawking we will here for the next year about how Seattle got lucky because the game was played in crappy weather and it was a handicap to the golden boy.