Colin Cowherd

seahawksny

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":22dcj8lg said:
seahawksny":22dcj8lg said:
....... And when we win, it will be because of a lucky bounce, weather or something controversial, because Seattle doesnt belong in the same breath as a SF, Dallas or Pittsburgh
It will be the weather. Peyton will have some difficulty and as a result the national media is going to scream about how unfair it is to play the Superb Owl in what I call real football weather. This way they have they perfect excuse for picking the golden boy's team after they lose. Meanwhile, we will celebrate our first ever championship and won't give shit one. Then when the Hawks win another one in good weather or a dome they will put to rest the squawking we will here for the next year about how Seattle got lucky because the game was played in crappy weather and it was a handicap to the golden boy.

I like the way you think

plyka

Reaction score
Mr Cohwerd is so annoying. I ran out of radio shows to listen to over the weekend so I decided to give his podcast a shot. But I can't really stand it. He takes the route of hate your audience so they think you're better than them. I can't stand him. But people must listen to him, he does have an audience, so his tactics work to entertain, and that's the most important thing.

I wouldn't take what he says seriously. He is a talking head, he doesn't seem to understand football very well.

kearly

Reaction score
I wonder how many people gave Doug Williams a chance when he faced the Broncos in Super Bowl XXII. How'd that game go again? 42-10. Yeah, sounds about right.

BTW, the one talking point I haven't heard once yet is the most amazing factoid about this SB, IMO. This is Denver's SEVENTH trip to the big game. More than any team in NFL history, pretty sure.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":1wt31fnc said:
I would feel more nervous if the majority of the picks were for the Hawks to win easily.
Me also. I'm fine with everyone making this a Peyton lovefest because people that actually know football say opposite and the metrics back it up.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
please stop freaking out every time someone picks against us.

Stop.

Please.

and stop acting like its amazing when someone picks us.

stop.

please.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
kearly":36515cse said:
I wonder how many people gave Doug Williams a chance when he faced the Broncos in Super Bowl XXII. How'd that game go again? 42-10. Yeah, sounds about right.

BTW, the one talking point I haven't heard once yet is the most amazing factoid about this SB, IMO. This is Denver's SEVENTH trip to the big game. More than any team in NFL history, pretty sure.

T-2nd most all time. Pittsburgh has been to 8 Super Bowls, as has Dallas.

New England has also appeared in 7 Super Bowls.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
kearly":3v4emdvj said:

Steelers and Cowboys have been to 8 each. Pats have been to 7 as well.

Crazy how the Steelers and Cowboys a combined record of 11-5 in the superbowl too.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
rideaducati":g39se6tc said:
He's rooting for the Seahawks though. His picks have been so bad this year that I think he's trying to use some sort of reverse psychology in his picks.

This.

He knows it could help our chances by picking against us.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
salukihawk12":lymg9xu5 said:
His 'epiphany' was that the Broncos would go 'ALL OUT' to stop Lynch and let Wilson beat them. By making the Hawks 'one-dimensional', there was no way Wilson beats Manning h2h. :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: I wonder if any of our opponents have thought of that strategy in the past 2 years??

Wilson isn't playing the #1 defense in the NFL.

Manning is.

I hate it when pundits make this point. As if both quarterbacks are playing a random defense, at the Super Bowl to take on both opponents.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1eulx2u8 said:
Why Marvin, I was rooting for your guys in the probowl.

Almost like 9er fans think we might win the big one first. No worries, whiners. You can find some evidence of Lomardis somewhere in your local library's archives if you dig far enough back. .

Latest posts