Colin Kaepernick

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":16e0r9de said:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/kaepernick-and-wilson-their-words

They were both asked the same questions, and their answers are side-by-side...

My bad, posted twice :34853_doh:

oldschlhwkfn

Reaction score
I remember a few years back watching a Nevada/Boise St. football game. I remember watching
Kap run around like a fool. His antics/reactions after making a good play, the way he ran, the
way he did most everything was annoying and childish. (not sure if he was kissing his biceps back then)
I said to myself I hope nobody from the NFC West drafts this fool and low and behold, bam the
Niners draft him. Hopefully he gets a beat down this weekend.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
TwoDayBooze":6djwkbsl said:
Starting to sound like Harbaugh, who preaches being a surly butthole to the media at all times.

There's been a lot of that hypothesis going around this board the past year. It's a true shame.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Kaepernick always looks like that one "troubled youth" in school, being grilled by his high school principal for skipping classes, and he's putting on that "I dont give a f about anything" attitude. Pretty juvenile.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
everyone who's a season ticket holder here should email their ticket rep IMMEDIATELY and beg them to pass it along to the higher-ups that we NEVER want an email like that sent to us.

How EMBARRASSING.

kearly

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3adultcl said:
Since Hines Ward retired, I think we may have found a new winner for "most annoying smile in the NFL"

11941206.jpg

That last pic looks eerily similar to Pehawks old avatar.

kearly

Reaction score
Well I wouldn't have put it in those words, but yes, the resemblance is uncanny.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Bahaha I guess that is probably insensitive because they suffer from some type of birth defect...

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
He's coached to be short with the media because Harbaugh is paranoid. Kaepernick is emulating him. His answers relating to football are always short. Answers relating to other things are usually much warmer and are accompanied by a smile.

This thread is full of ignorance the likes of which I'd expect on the 49ers webzone. Congratulations. You have sunk to their level.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Largent80":1hljo1kw said:
We held Drew Brees to 147 yards. BREES. Krapperdink isn't even 1/2 of a Brees.

SEA gave up big yards to a couple of backups this year. Not sure I'd go there...

We tend to play up or down to the level of our opponents. Hopefully this week, we play to our potential and nobody gets hurt.

belizehawkfan

Reaction score
Dude is just emulating his coach.
As far as his talent he will be a good player, probably go to a few probowls.
I dont think SF will ever win the big game with him though and I dont think he will ever be elite.
Wilson on the other hand has MVP's and Super Bowl wins in his future.
Happy to be a Hawks fan.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":zp5fqw57 said:
He's coached to be short with the media because Harbaugh is paranoid. Kaepernick is emulating him. His answers relating to football are always short. Answers relating to other things are usually much warmer and are accompanied by a smile.

This thread is full of ignorance the likes of which I'd expect on the 49ers webzone. Congratulations. You have sunk to their level.

Kind of how the media was lightheartedly asking him about his time With Russell Wilson on the Madden set and their bet about the eyebrow...and Kaepernick just stared coldly at them and said "I don't know, I only met him that day...you'd have to ask him about that."

That was at least longer than some of his other answers. Even though there was no smile. And certainly not warm.

I just haven't seen the "warm interviews" you are talking about.

mrblitz

Reaction score
when they're going 'queues' in the pamphlet it's supposed to be 'cues'. lol

Latest posts