College Football Week 3 (9/14/13)

CPHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2aner1if said:
Throwdown":2aner1if said:
These announcers for the Bama/A&M game suck.

Gary Danielson is the worst announcer ever. My favorite quote of his ever: "Fans don't like the full speed up tempo games, fans like huddles." He really said that. Seriously.

Worst ever?!!! :shock: Apparently you are watching the UO game with the TV on mute, Ed Cunningham should get a nut shot by everyone in Autzen on the way out of town. He is horrible.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CPHawk":iinhl65b said:
JSeahawks":iinhl65b said:
Throwdown":iinhl65b said:
These announcers for the Bama/A&M game suck.

Gary Danielson is the worst announcer ever. My favorite quote of his ever: "Fans don't like the full speed up tempo games, fans like huddles." He really said that. Seriously.

Worst ever?!!! :shock: Apparently you are watching the UO game with the TV on mute, Ed Cunningham should get a nut shot by everyone in Autzen on the way out of town. He is horrible.

I don't even consider him an announcer. He's just an idiot. Yet another disgrace to UW. :) I just kind of figured having to listen to him the last two weeks was part of our NCAA penalties.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1702ik7i said:
Alabama is bitchslapping A&M this afternoon.
And just like that the Aggies have closed to within 1 TD. I thought they were supposed to play defense in the SEC.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2e6gu3km said:
Not a terribly impressive 1st quarter for the Huskies.

Not able to watch the game. Looks like Price is putting up good completion numbers but not a lot of yardage per completion. Mostly WR screens and behind the line of scrimmage throws?

The Outfield

Reaction score
What the hell was that personal foul call on the Huskies' #4? I didn't see anything.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
They said it was a late hit even though the whistle hadn't blown and the illinois defender hit the runner a full second after that.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
It's only halfway through the 1st quarter and there have already been 4 TDs scored in the Ohio State-Cal game. Three of them from more than 45 yards out.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Huskies playing a sloppy first half on the road? It must be football season.

First and goal from what? The five? And they don't even give Sankey a carry?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
The Outfield":3epyd24e said:
What the hell was that personal foul call on the Huskies' #4? I didn't see anything.

57023_BadCallvsUW.gif

The Outfield

Reaction score
Took like 15 minutes to load that GIF, but WOW. No way that's a late hit by Mickens. Pathetic.

Latest posts