College Football Week 3 (9/14/13)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3lhw9ahn said:
SeatownJay":3lhw9ahn said:
And apparently Lyerla isn't even with the team on the sidelines today.

Stomach virus. A bunch of the guys have had it this week.

Kinda funny. They had a home made porta potty on the sidelines today, due to all the sick guys.

BUKuJkxCIAAjlWw zpse07cdc61

kearly

Reaction score
Hundley was the top recruit QB that UW very nearly got, but slick Rick coaxed away from Sark at the last minute. Our QB situation is pretty good right now, so it doesn't bother me much, but I still kinda wanted to see Hundley fail at UCLA. So far, not happening.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
kearly":cq83shsl said:
Hundley was the top recruit QB that UW very nearly got, but slick Rick coaxed away from Sark at the last minute. Our QB situation is pretty good right now, so it doesn't bother me much, but I still kinda wanted to see Hundley fail at UCLA. So far, not happening.

Based simply off high school highlight tapes (I know that not exactly the best judge) it looks to me like Cyler Miles could be a Brett Hundley type QB for you guys in the next couple of years.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I wanted to see Mora fail at UCLA, but I'm kind of respecting how he is doing down there. Nebraska has been spinning their wheels at just above mediocre for a few years now, but they are still a tough out at home. Impressive win, Hundley has improved by leaps and bounds.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I think the best is still to come for UCLA too. At least assuming they can replace Hundley when he goes on to the NFL. Their defense is going to be absolutely filthy in a few years. As long as USC is in turmoil that has to help UCLA recruiting as well.

I hope Mora stays there and doesn't try to jump back into the NFL, because he seems to have found his niche.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I think the only job Mora would jump to would be if there was a job opening at Montlake.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Can Arizona State make it 3 for 4 in Pac-12 v Big Ten games today? They're down 13-14 to Wisconsin at the half, but the Badgers' second TD came on a bad snap on a punt attempt that rolled into the endzone.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Other then Cal it was a pretty good day for the Pac 12. Oregon State and Utah have a really good game going on right now as well on Fox Sports 1.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Storm Woods, Oregon State running back with a really scary lookin neck injury. Leaving the field in an ambulance.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I have always wanted Mora to suceed ant UCLA. I think he was a he shitty NFL coach, but he truly meant well, and his GM cut off his balls. He was meant for college.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1peuoxuy said:
Utah takes a late lead over the Beavers.

This game gets my early nominee for Game of the Year. It's been incredible back n forth. (lots of terrible defense too)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1wbjy0c4 said:
Why wouldn't it be ASUs ball? The QB never went down, he just let go of the ball.

He put the ball on the ground, he didn't just let go of it. That's giving himself up.

Then the Arizona player laid on the ball which should have been delay of game, then as the clock was running the ref wasn't allowing Wisconsin to snap the ball.

If i'm Wisconsin i'm filing some kind of protest on that. Although Wisconsin was pretty dumb for even putting themselves in that position by not just spiking the ball (wanted to get it to the center for their kicker).

davidonmi

Reaction score
It was poor officiating, but if stave had just taken a knee there would've been none of that confusion

Latest posts