Colts and Texans, Anyone Watching?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":3bxyyjuw said:
The play by play announcer for this game has the best announcer voice i have ever heard i think!

Yep, he's the MNF guy too.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Texan's got no grit... I don't see any fight in them, everyone moping around side eyeing each other.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Colts are a pretty complete team, first time in decades the Colts have a formidable D and run game. Texans are all gimmicky and big play, when you play against a D who won't let you do that you need to adjust and take the short passes, they didn't do that til 4th quarter.

knownone

Reaction score
This is kind of what I'm expecting to see throughout the playoffs. We've got a lot of young QBs who are wildly inaccurate that haven't proven they can beat you with their arms. The Colts aren't doing anything complicated on defense. They are dropping numbers into coverage and daring Watson to beat them by reading the defense and making accurate throws and unfortunately, he can't.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Luck is really having a phenominal year, but that defense is no joke. I think they can beat Kansas City. 7th best offense, 11th best defense, they are a lot better now than they were at the beginning of the year.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
A lot of talent on that Houston team...people are all bent that the Seahawks didn't go further. Surprised more people aren't going nuts after Houston goes home early.

Get that coaching hotseat warmed up.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
ludakrishna":23htbn4u said:
Seahwkgal":23htbn4u said:
Glowinski on the Colts OLine? Our former Glowinski?

Yep. He’s been elite at guard for them. Goes to spotlight Cable’s genius some more.

He is a 69.9 on pff that is not elite but above average. DeCastro or their other guard Nelson are elite

Latest posts