So Thrilled for the Lions

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That was my most cared about outcome was the Lions beating the Rams. It was a treat to watch the Lions fans enjoy their first playoff home game and victory in 30 years.

30 years!

I would almost be as happy to see the Lions win it all this year as if the Seahawks did. At least we already have one Lombardi.

Congrats to the team, that cool ass coach, their players and fans. Now keep it going!

RiverDog

Reaction score
That was my most cared about outcome was the Lions beating the Rams. It was a treat to watch the Lions fans enjoy their first playoff home game and victory in 30 years.

30 years!

I would almost be as happy to see the Lions win it all this year as if the Seahawks did. At least we already have one Lombardi.

Congrats to the team, that cool ass coach, their players and fans. Now keep it going!
Yeah, I was rooting for them, too. It's not just football that they've had such a long drought and not just sporting teams.

I went to Detroit in 2022 for a Seahawks team and got a chance to hang with some of their fans. That city has been through a lot over the past 20-30 years. If we can't win a Lombardi, my next choice would be the Lions.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My future brother-in-law is a diehard Lions fan and he went to the game with his wife and son. I can imagine what a great day that must have been for them. Seeing that fan genuinely sobbing in the stands sums it up.

Sure, there’s much more important things in life than football but it sure comes damn close at times.

keasley45

Reaction score

30 years!

Would be great to see a Det v Hou Superbowl.

Raifers

Reaction score
My future brother-in-law is a diehard Lions fan and he went to the game with his wife and son. I can imagine what a great day that must have been for them. Seeing that fan genuinely sobbing in the stands sums it up.

Sure, there’s much more important things in life than football but it sure comes damn close at times.
Wait explain the future brother in law and wife part for me. I’m confused

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score

30 years!

Maybe it will be 49ers/Lions and Ravens/Bills (teams that haven’t played each other this season). But go lions eh

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ooops yep my bad I misspoke. He won’t be my future brother in law. Just my future wife’s sister’s husband lol.

LTH

Reaction score
I like what Dan Campbell has going in Detroit... the point spread is Lions -5.5 vs the Bucs who thinks they will cover the spread?

LTH

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Yeah the Lions will cover that no problem.

It will be a SF and DET NFCCG. Finally a NFCCG that isn't a rematch of past NFCCGs.

When was the last time the lions were in the NFCCG?