Concerned about Bills game

TraderGary

Reaction score
I'm encouraged that we're getting some key players back on defense for this game, not the least of which is Adams. We also have Dunbar making his Hawks debut and I'm sure he'll want to make a splash with his new team.

But I'm wondering if this could be a trap game. The Bills are an AFC team, sandwiched between two very important NFC divisional opponents, the Niners and Rams. It's also a 10am local time start. Could this be a let down game, or are they going to be energized with the new additions on defense?

FPD

Reaction score
chris98251":38ch0rwd said:
Trap game against a Division leader, no.
Agree. In my opinion, a trap game is with a theoretically much weaker opponent. The Bills are not this.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Fan when their team is about to play in a Super Bowl:

"I'm worried this might be a trap game"

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
"Trap" game should be thrown away along with "at the end of the day", "literally", and "amid". I am sick of all of those. If a professional team neglectfully under prepares for game, it is not a "trap". It is wanton stupidity and must not be marginalized by giving it a catchy title.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm just happy we've gotten past the 10AM curse. :mrgreen:

seabowl

Reaction score
The Ram game looks a lot tougher. Division opponent, playing at home, coming off a bad loss to Miami, on a bye, when the Hawks are playing an east coast game this week. You don't get much more against you then that other than injuries.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
seabowl":62rqd82f said:
The Ram game looks a lot tougher. Division opponent, playing at home, coming off a bad loss to Miami, on a bye, when the Hawks are playing an east coast game this week. You don't get much more against you then that other than injuries.

At least we're not coming off a shortened week with a Monday night game in Buffalo.

AirStrike

Reaction score
They have a good record and we're on the road. It's definitely NOT a trap game.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Have any of you played sports ? You take every game seriously, trap games, looking past opponents etc are excuses for your team playing like crap.

We are the better team with the better QB, we SHOULD win.

getnasty

Reaction score
If your a true Seahawks fan your probably a little worried about every game.

Latest posts