Congrats ATL

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3hspxd17 said:
NFSeahawks628":3hspxd17 said:
I really like Quinn as a coach so I have to give credit.

Atlanta oucoached and outplayed Seattle, simple.
To the very few non-trolling Atlanta fans, congrats. To the trolls..... I can't say it in the main forums.

Yes I agree, congratulations to all Atlanta fans minus 2.59 and fuego
And of course the always popular Nw troll Atlanta fan.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Have fun holding on to your coaching staff. Its obviously more than just two coaches. Well played game and if this gets moved to the shack I'll tell you where you all can go.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Congratulations Falcons, I hate to admit it but you played a good game. Until next year.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Congrats guys, a lot of venom spewed over the last couple of weeks, bring home the Lombardi.

Actually that goes to every Falcon fan but NW you blow, no discussion of anything was possible this week with you.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I was dead wrong. Falcons dominated us. Refs were a non issue. 43-20 is a beatdown (and we all know, yes, it was really 43-20)

Don't care who wins what the rest of the way out. My team is out, I have better things to do. Hopefully they all lose in a twist of time and space.

Am I bitter?

Mizak

Reaction score
Congrats Falcons but you're not beating the Packers.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Atlanta is a better team, besides some bs calls by the refs I am not sure it would of mattered. Hate the Boys and GB so hoping Atl represents the NFC.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1673vez6 said:
Thank you.

Matt Ryan continued his MVP performance and we can officially put to rest the 1-4 in the playoffs.

Good game.
He played great as did your entire team. Made few errors and smart plays like taking touchbacks for better field position.
Congrats!
I am pulling for you guys to win it all!!

tifferradish

Reaction score
Why oh why are you guys sucking off Atlanta? Seriously? Screw Atlanta, I hope they get smoked in the NFC championship game. I hope they're garbage for years to come.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
They out physicalled us considerably. This could be their year. I hope it is but we were never as good as advertised. We have three players on offense and three on defense that we can rely on. It takes a whole team.

Tony Diesel

Reaction score
johnnyfever":11fhtljv said:
I was dead wrong. Falcons dominated us. Refs were a non issue. 43-20 is a beatdown (and we all know, yes, it was really 43-20)

Don't care who wins what the rest of the way out. My team is out, I have better things to do. Hopefully they all lose in a twist of time and space.

Am I bitter?

Thanks for the respect.

Everyone talks about our offense, but Quinn is quietly turning the young Falcon defense into Seattle 2.0.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
tifferradish":2vta2p3f said:
Why oh why are you guys sucking off Atlanta? Seriously? Screw Atlanta, I hope they get smoked in the NFC championship game. I hope they're garbage for years to come.

Because I am as big a fan as they come, but changes must happen, and it is obvious.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":36n98ghq said:
NFSeahawks628":36n98ghq said:
I really like Quinn as a coach so I have to give credit.

Atlanta oucoached and outplayed Seattle, simple.
To the very few non-trolling Atlanta fans, congrats. To the trolls..... I can't say it in the main forums.

Hey thanks man... and I don't take offense to the guys here who have called me a "troll."

I've had multiple PMs from a few of you who said they liked my posts.

Either way, trolling was never my intent... nor is rubbing salt in wounds. That's why I haven't posted a thread of my own following the game.

Good game and thanks to all that have responded with class. That's what I'm trying to do as well.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Kyle shanahan is a terrific OC. I'm happy for Dan Quinn, he's one of the good ones.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I think the Falcons can beat GB if they meet in Atlanta. Atlanta is basically a better and healthier version of GB. I don't like their chances against the Cowboys. I don't think they would be able to stop the Cowboys rushing attack, and Dak would probably be able to sit back and pass on them.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
tifferradish":2rysz3xl said:
You rather cheer for Pukers and Jeruh Jones so be it? I rather cheer for Dan Quinn and a deep talented team that out muscled us in every way.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
tacomahawk":2qvf0lek said:
Actually that goes to every Falcon fan but NW you blow, no discussion of anything was possible this week with you.

I think it works both ways... and no offense taken.

I don't expect Seattle fans to agree with me... and I certainly didn't agree with a lot of what was said this week.

Not all that interested in rambling on about it either... game's over.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Congrats ATL. We see where you get your confidence from now. I hope y'all raise that Lombardi this year.