Congrats ATL

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":6h1agkms said:
Congrats Falcons...better team on the field today. Too many mistakes by the Seahawks but the Falcons played a great game. Dan Quinn is a helluva coach and had his team ready. Seahawk defense was not very good today that is supposed to be the strength of the team.
Seahawks Defense has too many missing parts.
The Falcons were way more prepared on BOTH sides of the ball, and are capable of beating anyone else left in the standings.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1pb1vrlg said:
tacomahawk":1pb1vrlg said:
Actually that goes to every Falcon fan but NW you blow, no discussion of anything was possible this week with you.

I think it works both ways... and no offense taken.

I don't expect Seattle fans to agree with me... and I certainly didn't agree with a lot of what was said this week.

Not all that interested in rambling on about it either... game's over.

Don't stress brother, respect to your confidence! Y'all gonna win it, believe it

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Overseasfan":1k5tfy6l said:
If they can force their will on our D like they did tonight nobody can stop them.

Get that ring Falcons.

ApnaHawk":1k5tfy6l said:
Congrats ATL. We see where you get your confidence from now. I hope y'all raise that Lombardi this year.

Thanks guys.

I'd gladly sacrifice both testicles to see Ryan bring a Lombardi home to Atlanta. I think this team can beat anyone and god knows we don't want to see it in the hands of the Packers, Cowboys, Patriots or Steelers.

Cheers.

ShockerFalcon

Reaction score
Much respect to the Seahawks and the majority of the fans on here. The hawks didn't play like the team I've watched these past few years but they never gave up the fight and I'll always respect fighters. I know the hawks will right back in the hunt next year. Speedy recovery to the injured players looking forward to the rematch next year.

Slick

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":8ty3zkce said:
tacomahawk":8ty3zkce said:
Actually that goes to every Falcon fan but NW you blow, no discussion of anything was possible this week with you.

I think it works both ways... and no offense taken.

I don't expect Seattle fans to agree with me... and I certainly didn't agree with a lot of what was said this week.

Not all that interested in rambling on about it either... game's over.

Enjoy your time on the Cowboys or Packers boards. Both fan bases are insufferable as shit.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
The Falcons earned it-they outplayed and outcoached us in every aspect. No excuses. They were clearly the better team and deserve to play for the NFCCG.

hawks85

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1vzowky8 said:
Thank you.

Matt Ryan continued his MVP performance and we can officially put to rest the 1-4 in the playoffs.

Good game.
Good Game......lol Not really but u guys did a good job good luck the rest of the way.

4DaBirds

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":10zrn22z said:
They were the better team today. Simple as that. Congratgulations to their team and fans.

You guys are straight up class. I've enjoyed visiting here this week. You'll be back in the post season next year, and I hope the Falcons are too.