Congrats from a Saints fan

Hawks46

Reaction score
I gotta say, this is the most I've ever seen a fan base own a loss, and in classy fashion.

I liked the Saints and their fans before, and Drew Brees is one of my favorite non Hawk players, but the Saints have just tied for my 2nd favorite team now.

TheOak

Reaction score
Hawks46":8si616kh said:
I gotta say, this is the most I've ever seen a fan base own a loss, and in classy fashion.

I liked the Saints and their fans before, and Drew Brees is one of my favorite non Hawk players, but the Saints have just tied for my 2nd favorite team now.

You know, we are no different from any other fan base. There are things we will just not agree to :), it is part of being fanatical about your team. If you visit B&G expect some razzing just like I expect some here. Its nothing personal, its just the nature of the beast.

As for as the loss goes.. Brother there is nothing that we can not own. our receivers didn't have the dropsies, your secondary beat the ball out of our hands. Your defense didn't pressure Drew as much as I thought they would but your secondary made our receivers pay dearly for every catch. As far as for the 2 45+ yard receptions and at least one of the TDs where there was not a Saint around, I put that on Rob Ryan. There was an article I read about how he had a "new look" for Seattle and I think he complicated our secondary to the point of confusion. If it isn't broken, do not fix it. Our defense is a lot better than what you saw, as evident by the lack of success Lynch had. That didn't stop Wilson on the run however and I think that stemmed from the confusion in our secondary.

Jimmy Graham is a beast but he has two flaws... On occasion he either has t-rex arms or he catches and doesn't pull it in before he runs, that comes from having had the dropsies last season, and left the ball out there for your secondary to knock it out.

PS. I know my team very well, and I know Lynch, Tate, and your defense. I start them each week in my fantasy league :)