Congratulations to Jon Ryan

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2f9bnupu said:
Congrats to Jon Ryan.

I hope yesterday's game was just an off day for him because he was awful.

Ummm, I think a lot of that was by design. :roll:

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
I get that it's just a joke, but you don't insult:
1. A person's mom
2. A man's wife/fiance

Did Jon Ryan go out and try to get the youngest hottest chick that digs ginger kickers? No he did not. What he did was find a woman who apparently makes his ALREADY AWESOME LIFE even more awesome. If she makes him happy then congrats to the both of them.

FireHawk79

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":1mh8h7pl said:
1. A person's mom
2. A man's wife/fiance

Did Jon Ryan go out and try to get the youngest hottest chick that digs ginger kickers? No he did not. What he did was find a woman who apparently makes his ALREADY AWESOME LIFE even more awesome. If she makes him happy then congrats to the both of them.

Yea ok I can get that it offeneded some people that prob have never insulted anyones mom or fiancee as a joke... if thats the case I apologize. So if Mr. Ryan happens to read this I apologize if this offended you in anyway, it was just a joke and not meant to be such an egregious thought on my part.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Well, being that I know his ex GF, that is a pretty quick engagement. Less than a year.
It's a good fit, he's hilarious, and she's a comedian.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":33w0dn1d said:
1. A person's mom
2. A man's wife/fiance

Nice post. His ex is way hotter.......... but Sarah is a great compliment to his personality.
Life is more than T&A.

pehawk

Reaction score
Are we really making dude apologize over our imaginary offense to his joke? Really?

jacobsod

Reaction score
SDHawk":1eyhxqxg said:
Apparently, Blitz would do her.

blitz.png

Gawd I laughed too umm .. hard at this.

Ahem...anyways...Congratulations to Jon Ryan!!!! :thirishdrinkers:

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
FireHawk79":3listb9x said:
bjornanderson21":3listb9x said:
1. A person's mom
2. A man's wife/fiance

Yea ok I can get that it offeneded some people that prob have never insulted anyones mom or fiancee as a joke... if thats the case I apologize. So if Mr. Ryan happens to read this I apologize if this offended you in anyway, it was just a joke and not meant to be such an egregious thought on my part.

Don't worry, I laughed a little, must make me a terrible person. Some posters on here remind me of catholic priests.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":2gpydo7x said:
FireHawk79":2gpydo7x said:
bjornanderson21":2gpydo7x said:
1. A person's mom
2. A man's wife/fiance

Don't worry, I laughed a little, must make me a terrible person. Some posters on here remind me of catholic priests.
I let out a little chuckle too, it doesnt mean it wasn't in poor taste.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":hzxfndst said:
SomersetHawk":hzxfndst said:
FireHawk79":hzxfndst said:
bjornanderson21":hzxfndst said:
1. A person's mom
2. A man's wife/fiance

I let out a little chuckle too, it doesnt mean it wasn't in poor taste.

Poor taste indeed father anderson.