Contest: Wilson's attempts and completions in week 1

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Attempts: 25

Completions: 20

Oh, and I'll be wearing a sock, location to be determined just before the hug. Also, while the hug is free, I'll be charging for release. :twisted:

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
OkieHawk":9tlshl8w said:

Oh, and I'll be wearing a sock, location to be determined just before the hug. Also, while the hug is free, I'll be charging for release. :twisted:

I think we have some baby footies left over from when my kids were born. Welcome to them. Might even have some cool colors and designs if you want to spice things up a bit for the big reveal.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":11pgu08n said:
OkieHawk":11pgu08n said:

I think we have some baby footies left over from when my kids were born. Welcome to them. Might even have some cool colors and designs if you want to spice things up a bit for the big reveal.

Footies are way to big. Also, you're assuming that it was going over my junk. I was going to go Mr. Socko with it.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
OkieHawk":3hz6fiw5 said:
Laloosh":3hz6fiw5 said:
OkieHawk":3hz6fiw5 said:

Footies are way to big. Also, you're assuming that it was going over my junk. I was going to go Mr. Socko with it.

Not at all. I figured you just have tiny digits...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1c2as2sl said:
Ooooooh, can you say 'happy ending'?

OkieHawk":1c2as2sl said:
Laloosh":1c2as2sl said:
Not at all. I figured you just have tiny digits...

My wife tells me they're huge, she wouldn't lie...right?
Of course not. When she tells you this------> (__) is 6 inches she's telling you the truth.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1xjvh05s said:
OkieHawk":1xjvh05s said:
My wife tells me they're huge, she wouldn't lie...right?
Of course not. When she tells you this------> (__) is 6 inches she's telling you the truth.

Well that's a relief then.

stack600

Reaction score
Geologic":21fcbnyj said:
Attempts: 16
Completions: 24

Think we're going to grind this game out on the running game. Not sure pass protection can handle Suh and Mario Williams
I agree we will be run heavy, like 60/40. And I really don't see the Phins putting up mass points early to change the game plan. With that said... typical RW.
21 For 26 195 1td/2tds

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Like others have suggested above, it's usually the case that the better it's going, the fewer chances they take by calling passes. And if it goes as well as most expect then the Hawks will be happy to just slam the running backs at the Phins all day long, especially so late in the game.

But there's a chance they will choose to somewhat emphasize, maybe even as early-season 'practice' given how weak the Phins secondary is, some spread-it-out variety in the pass game.