Niners-Cowboys Score Predictions and Why?

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'm having a tough time breaking down the 49ers-Cowboys divisional playoff game, and who wins which offense-defense matchups, and which one decides the game.

1) SF Shanahan Offense vs Dallas Dan Quinn Defense and Micah Parsons
* The SF offense has been so physical and bullying when needed, yet also uses deception and fantastic skill play to out-scheme opposing defenses.
* SF is starting a rookie QB who hasn't faced any really GOOD defenses. Dallas has a GOOD defense, and Quinn will have some "tests" for Purdy.
* I think this round goes to Dallas D and Quinn, but in a brutal, bloody, 15 round "Rocky" type of fight, with SF scoring enough points, 20+ but not 30+, to have a good shot at the W.
* Dallas probably gets 1 or 2 turnovers off Purdy. If 2 or more, Dallas could get the W. If only 1, SF win likely.

2) SF Defense vs Dallas Offense and Dak Prescott
* SF defense puts pressure on Dak, and forces a couple turnovers, fumbles or picks. Dak Prescott? Meet Nick Bosa.
* Cowboys do move the ball and score. Elliott not very effective, but Pollard has some success in the run game.

Ultimately, I think the 49ers will be just a little too overpowering and physical for the Cowboys to match, and skill players like Deebo, Kittle, McCaffrey, and Aiyuk make for tough matchups for the Cowboys D. The only way I see a Cowboys victory is if they fluster rookie Purdy into mistakes, win the turnover battle and get a couple key special teams plays.

Prediction: 49ers 27, Cowboys 20

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I see the Niners putting up at least four Scores. Purdy‘s release rate in quick passing is 1.7 seconds to get it to a plethora of targets…Cmc, Aiyuk, Deebo, Kittle, Jauan Jennings, Juice, Mitchell. They can’t defend against all of them effectively. Too many options.

Defensively I see Pollard as the question mark Way more than Dak. I expect them to spy Pollard to force Dak to throw, thus exploiting Daks int weakness.

My prediction is the Niners win by at least a 7 point margin and cover the spread.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I will never understand punting with under 3 minutes to go down by a TD.

Dallas should move on to Sean Peyton after this game.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I will never understand punting with under 3 minutes to go down by a TD.

Dallas should move on to Sean Peyton after this game.
They should also move on from Dak. If they are smart, Jerry rarely is, they should hire SP as HC and sign Rodgers as a FA.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Mike should be canned on the plane ride home. Would have loved to see San Fran lose.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
The refs have decided to give the game to the 9ers.
Yeah that's what happened. 🙄

If Kyle Shanahan didn't shit the bed with his play calling the 49ers would have won by 15 easily.

The 49er Defense was just too much for Dak.

. I predicted he would throw 3 interceptions and one would be for a pick 6.

So close.

GO NINERS!

CPHawk

Reaction score
Yeah that's what happened. 🙄

If Kyle Shanahan didn't shit the bed with his play calling the 49ers would have won by 15 easily.

The 49er Defense was just too much for Dak.

. I predicted he would throw 3 interceptions and one would be for a pick 6.

So close.

GO NINERS!
The no called crack back block by Kittles, which lead to points. The terrible D holding call on the DL, who is being held by the second blockers lol. Again, leads to points. Of course Dak sucked, that isn’t new. But SF got all the calls, as usual.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
The no called crack back block by Kittles, which lead to points. The terrible D holding call on the DL, who is being held by the second blockers lol. Again, leads to points. Of course Dak sucked, that isn’t new. But SF got all the calls, as usual.
Sure because those calls only happen to the 49ers?

I could cry about many bad calls against the 49ers but I won't.

Let's just face it...The officials suck ass and they make the game hard to watch.

I got nothing more to say about the officials besides" THEY SUCK"

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Dallas Oline holding all game. You mad bro?