Conversation with Robert Turbin

nfcwizard

Reaction score
So this last weekend I happend to be on the same flight/s as Robert Turbin both to Oak and then back to SEA.
- I asked him about the new running back draft class, and how he felt about new running backs coming in.. He wasn't thrilled i asked him that, but he was like "My man, every year there will be new blood coming in, but ima focus on me.
- Later I asked him if he was ready to be the starter if Marshawn was to get suspended, he didn't really answer that but just gave me a smirk.

Finally, I was rocking my hawks shirt and asked him for a pic he was totally cool..

On the way back to seattle he was on the same flight.. and I asked him if we just became best friends he just laughed. What I found interesting is that Southwest offers a $40 upgrade your seat fee or whatever and when they announced he did not get an upgraded seat but sat in the back of the plane.

drdiags

Reaction score
nfcwizard":3eoqd5nk said:
I'm having trouble uploading the pic, help?

If the picture isn't too big you just create a post, click "Browse" in the Filename box, then "Add the file". I usually do all this in preview to make sure it works and isn't too large.

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
I was at the Oak airport this weekend, flying out Sunday at 10 am to phoenix. Saw a couple guys in Hawks cloths. Blond guy in a Lynch jersey, another guy with his fam in Seahawks sweater. Funny how hawks fans (I know Im not the only one) suddenly feel a rush to see another hawk fan outside of the north west :)

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
nfcwizard":pza90j3k said:

There are many ways, but I made a free photobucket.com account. Easily upload there, then copy the link and paste it into a message here.

When you have an account, click "upload" across the top. It gives you this:
Photobucket2 zps3ba3fd30

Drag your photo onto that. After it uploads, a video ad will play. Your pic is below, to the left and you can click on it any time to skip the ad.
Photobucket3 zpscda69565

When your photo comes up, click the chain link icon above it.
Photobucket4 zps58d1678f

Then you get this:
Photobucket5 zps88509e0c

Click the IMG codes link (at the bottom). It automatically copies for you, then just paste the link into your message. Good luck!

nanomoz

Reaction score
Cool stuff, OP.

Turb looks smooooove! Are those linen threads he's rockin' with Vans? He looks like he should be smoking a Cuban on the patio of a beach front property.

The Radish

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":1b485nq8 said:
nfcwizard":1b485nq8 said:

There are many ways, but I made a free photobucket.com account. Easily upload there, then copy the link and paste it into a message here.

When you have an account, click "upload" across the top. It gives you this:
Photobucket2 zps3ba3fd30

Drag your photo onto that. After it uploads, a video ad will play. Your pic is below, to the left and you can click on it any time to skip the ad.
Photobucket3 zpscda69565

When your photo comes up, click the chain link icon above it.
Photobucket4 zps58d1678f

Then you get this:
Photobucket5 zps88509e0c

Click the IMG codes link (at the bottom). It automatically copies for you, then just paste the link into your message. Good luck!

If you haven't found it most of these types of questions are answered in the FAQ Forum

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Cool pic and great story. I'm sure that's a trip you will remember for years to come. On a side note the sleeves of Turbin's shirt look like they are about ready to split. Dude needs to find a tailor that can customize some for him on account of those guns.

Latest posts