Cooper Helfet

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
You pillow biters better be pretty good, 'cause this is what you're up against...

Jessenia-Vice-2.jpg

Largent80

Reaction score
She looks like 70% of the women I see in the gym here in Culver City.

The other 30% negate all of those.

Jville

Reaction score
Scottemojo":lp2yosht said:
pehawk":lp2yosht said:
Basis4day":lp2yosht said:
My wife likes him and Kam.

Size queen...

I'm interested in Scotte's take here though. If he sees that, and I trust him, why isn't it happening? Wasn't it 2012 when all of us thought the Hawks we're going to go all NE Pats, and have two WR/TE hybrids? So, it's not crazy to think they'd think along those lines, right?

Or, maybe, he's so bad as a blocker opposing defenses would know if he'd split wide, it's a pass? Is he even a bad blocker as a WR?
He certainly whiffed when he and Kearse were blocking a screen for Norwood.

The only screen to Norwood I saw was at 12:56 left in 3rd quarter. Kearse was not involved in that screen. Paul Richardson happens to wiff on a block in that play. Helfet keeps his feet and runs some interference in search of an angle. Okung is the only one who got a solid block on that blown up play. What I found bizarre on that play was #77 slicing thru the defensive line and running free up field like he was a receiver ..... borderline ineligible man down field.

I thought Cooper had a solid, even if imperfect, blocking game that far exceeded his stereotyped past. IMO Cooper looks much stronger, tougher and quicker than what we have previously seen. I thought his well rounded performance last Sunday was the best I have seen from him to date.

Brett Brackett's arrival and the presence of 4 tight ends on the roster is most encouraging for continuing competition.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
pehawk":2d5c1ul2 said:
He also skews the Seahawks "hottie" factor, ALOT. Dude's just good looking.
It's good that you are back.

AgentDib

Reaction score
If you look for it you can probably find the Evening Magazine? TV segment about his male model side-career. He talks about rooming with Lynch there too and says that Lynch can't give him much crap about being modeling because Lynch did the all nude ESPN issue.

rjdriver

Reaction score
MysterMatt":2x9uzf10 said:
pehawk":2x9uzf10 said:
He also skews the Seahawks "hottie" factor, ALOT. Dude's just good looking.
It's good that you are back.

I agree.

We've been hurting since Brady Quinn got cut and John Carlson left. This is a step in the right direction.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Cooper is a good receiving Threat, He might be better at the redzone than Willson. Willson catches like he's about to get blown up. I remember when Pete says he wanted to run the 2 TE sets alot, and also 3, but with injuries each year it never comes to fruition. I'm wondering if we would start using it once Zach is healthy. This would be great now that Cooper showed he could play.

Cartire

Reaction score
The loss of McCoy 2 years in a row is what has thrown off this TE game. His 2012 break through season (for him) was what we needed. And that would have been huge last year and this year.

Helfet has been a nice backup. And hes made some solid plays. The TD grab was money, and when you see a playmaker, you want to to see them do it again. Hopefully when everyone is healthy, and active. We can activate dominate mode with the three TE set again. And use that scheme for the last leg of the season.

Its gonna be interesting. People have been bummed because of a 2 loss slide. But I remember the same atmosphere 2012 when we had a 2 game skid. But look at what happened on that final push. Lets see what happens now that an entire summers worth of opposing D.Coordinators schemes to counter Percy are no longer valid. And something they forgot about returns. And reaks havoc. Bootleg 3 TE sets. Read Option 3 TE sets. Where all 3 TE's are a legit threat. And a beast can still get the ball. And a QB who retains the option as well. Yes please