Costacos Brothers to release first poster in 20 years

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
lukerguy":a5xluvaj said:
I know Russ is thick, but this makes him look fat..haha

What, you don't like a little side boob?

This will be going above my bed next to my Marshawn fathead.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Cheesy!

Not my style at all, but whatever floats your boat.

kidhawk

Reaction score
This will look really nice on the wall near my Super Bowl 48 champions newspaper poster

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I want to get all three plus 'the enforcer' for good measure. They would look awesome in our garage.. :)

Hawks46

Reaction score
Largent80":2j3ef5gq said:
Chukarhawk":2j3ef5gq said:
sorry, but that is so lame.

So was the Boz one, but it is a collectors item.

The Boz one was one of the best. At least it had a hot chick on it. Better than Samurai Linebacker for Mike Singletary. Also Don Majkowski, and freaking Neil Lomax and Bernie Kosar had posters. Lol gotta love the 80s.

The Breh

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":276fcfnz said:
sorry, but that is so lame.

i agree. i know it's for his charity but they could have done something way less...corny. and i came from those 80's hawks. at least the largent and boz ones fit their personalities.

what they should have done is show the LOB. put some spiked shoulder pads on them like the Legion of Doom and i'd cop multiple posters with a few framed.
i'm still waiting for the action figures of that. i have multiple different LOD figures, they were something else :twisted:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I saw girls wearing those exact same pants in London just a few weeks ago.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
I have the Easley "The Enforcer" poster in my office at work and I'm very tempted to buy this one to put next to it. The cheesiness factor is the appeal.

Chapow

Reaction score
Straight outta the 80's. Corny as hell.

Also, he's gonna get so much shit for this from everyone who isn't a Seahawks fan. Talk about low hanging fruit...

Chapow

Reaction score
Yep, he is getting absolutely roasted for this on ESPN. They are laughing their asses off.

kearly

Reaction score
As a big fan of the 80s I would love to see more of this for other current Seahawks players.

McGruff

Reaction score
Chapow":e3gsvkkx said:
Straight outta the 80's. Corny as hell.

Also, he's gonna get so much shit for this from everyone who isn't a Seahawks fan. Talk about low hanging fruit...

Cue the picture of Russ's crotch . . .

OP
OP
253hawk

253hawk

Reaction score
Chapow":17mxlzpc said:
Yep, he is getting absolutely roasted for this on ESPN. They are laughing their asses off.

Why? Getting a poster from those guys back then was like getting your own video game.

It's not as bad as Marino's Zubaz pants (I didn't realize until now that it was the original 'Armed & Dangerous').

http://imgur.com/a/O2626

Chapow

Reaction score
253hawk":1jbos3p6 said:
Chapow":1jbos3p6 said:

Why? Getting a poster from those guys back then was like getting your own video game.

It's not as bad as Marino's Zubaz pants (I didn't realize until now that it was the original 'Armed & Dangerous').

http://imgur.com/a/O2626

Why? Because it's silly, corny as hell, and borderline ridiculous. People thought these kinds of posters were bad ass back then, now people just laugh at them. There's a reason no one has made posters like this in 20 years. It's the same reason most people stopped wearing mullets and parachute pants over 20 years ago.

Latest posts