Could Carolina SNF game get flexed out?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":b60lx0y1 said:
I would be bummed if the game got flexed. I REALLY want to see our guys spank that dabbing fool on national TV.

I wonder if in the sense of unity of our team if it would be appropriate for all of our team to wear towels and dab after the game.....yanno....as a show of unity. LMAO

Seanhawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":6hwtpx4q said:
Who is on primetime the least these days? Time to be a Titans fan probably. Go Oilers!

Probably. Last season, other than their mandatory Thursday night game, the Titans played at 1:00 ET/12:00 CT/10:00 PT every game last season.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seanhawk":29p8s8k5 said:
UK_Seahawk":29p8s8k5 said:
Who is on primetime the least these days? Time to be a Titans fan probably. Go Oilers!

Probably. Last season, other than their mandatory Thursday night game, the Titans played at 1:00 ET/12:00 CT/10:00 PT every game last season.

That is an interesting stat. If they played all games at the same time, you would think they would be in the mix for post season a lot more. Consistency is a great and valid thing.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":bjvtsqng said:
Seanhawk":bjvtsqng said:
UK_Seahawk":bjvtsqng said:

That is an interesting stat. If they played all games at the same time, you would think they would be in the mix for post season a lot more. Consistency is a great and valid thing.

I only know that because one of my brothers is a Titan fan.

Polaris

Reaction score
Hawkfish":3uy6pagc said:
With Carolina's win last night, likely not getting flexed.

Certainly the chances went down, but I think there is a good chance it's getting flexed. Atlanta is still two games up, and Carolina is not likely to catch them, and with 6 losses already, Carolina is out of any realistic wildcard.

I strongly suspect that NBC is not going to want this matchup.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Polaris":78ppttkf said:
Hawkfish":78ppttkf said:
With Carolina's win last night, likely not getting flexed.

Certainly the chances went down, but I think there is a good chance it's getting flexed. Atlanta is still two games up, and Carolina is not likely to catch them, and with 6 losses already, Carolina is out of any realistic wildcard.

I strongly suspect that NBC is not going to want this matchup.

As I said above, if CBS can get one of the early games to an afternoon game, then their main game can go to the evening game which will satisfy both nbc and cbs and the No Fun League. Revenue is supreme for the NFL.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Hawkfish":15z052md said:
No announcement, stays Sunday Night!

Yes and is being confirmed elsewhere, like on the TNT Seahawks blog.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Seahawks vs Panthers has been one of the better rivalries of the past few years. Add in that nobody wants to miss Wilson vs Cam and a game like this should definitely stay as SNF. Moreover, there weren't really a lot of better alternatives.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/801280298616918020[/tweet]

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3mbhc3xx said:
PlinytheCenter":3mbhc3xx said:
I would be bummed if the game got flexed. I REALLY want to see our guys spank that dabbing fool on national TV.

I wonder if in the sense of unity of our team if it would be appropriate for all of our team to wear towels and dab after the game.....yanno....as a show of unity. LMAO

Arm in Arm for the national anthem, then after its over, two steps forward and a group Dab