Could Panthers purposely sabotage hawks playoff hopes?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Are people confused at how season records work?

The Saints and Panthers are both 11-4 and they play at the same time on Sunday, no one will be resting. I'd say we have pretty good odds to still get in which is weird.

Don't be surprised to see the Rams come whoop dat ace again though, come playoff time.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Thanks.

I was probably reading it wrong. But I was thinking maybe the Vikings as well.

But the Rams makes more sense. But if we do face them, we CANNOT let them beat us again and boost their confidence in starting to own us. :141847_bnono:

original poster

Reaction score
hawknation2017":54e1spyj said:
This thread makes no sense. Carolina is playing for the division title and home field advantage. They play Atlanta at 10 a.m. PST. New Orleans doesn't play until 1:25 p.m. PST. Carolina's only shot at home field is beating Atlanta and hoping for a New Orleans loss to Tampa Bay.

They’re all 4.25ET sir.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Steve2222":3lx6h36w said:
Subzero717":3lx6h36w said:
We need to worry about beating Arizona.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Drew Stanton and no AD is not real frightening

LOL. That team beat the Jags and Titans recently...without their number 1 QB and RB and shut out the Giants who just put up 29 on the Eagles.Go ahead and take them lightly.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1pava2th said:
Thanks.

But the Rams makes more sense. But if we do face them, we CANNOT let them beat us again and boost their confidence in starting to own us. :141847_bnono:

The only way we would play the Vikings is in the NFC Championship game unless Vikings lose, Rams lose, Panthers win, Saints lose. If the above happens the Panthers win the tiebreaker at 12-4 with the Vikings knocking then down to the #3 spot. I guess the Eagles could also lose twice with vikings beating the bears to get #1 seed but I doubt thats happening

Pretty unlikely scenario considering the Vikings play at home against the Bears, Rams play at home against the 49ers, and the Saints play at the Bucs

Crazy thing is....it is highly likely that every team except Seattle could have 12+ wins

I think the most likely scenario is We play @Rams, @Philly, @Minn if we were to run the table

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Carolina’s not letting up for a second. It has too much to play for. We have a great shot at making the playoffs and starting a new season.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
ludakrishna":i74lhem3 said:
Steve2222":i74lhem3 said:
Subzero717":i74lhem3 said:
We need to worry about beating Arizona.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Drew Stanton and no AD is not real frightening

LOL. That team beat the Jags and Titans recently...without their number 1 QB and RB and shut out the Giants who just put up 29 on the Eagles.Go ahead and take them lightly.

Lol yep I agree

As for the Rams, if we can beat them, call me crazy but I actually like our SB chances. I'm not afraid of the Eagles, or Vikings. The Panthers maybe if Cam gets hot

KimboBlubbeus

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":14xat0gk said:
KitsapGuy":14xat0gk said:
Thanks.

The only way we would play the Vikings is in the NFC Championship game unless Vikings lose, Rams lose, Panthers win, Saints lose. If the above happens the Panthers win the tiebreaker at 12-4 with the Vikings knocking then down to the #3 spot. I guess the Eagles could also lose twice with vikings beating the bears to get #1 seed but I doubt thats happening

Pretty unlikely scenario considering the Vikings play at home against the Bears, Rams play at home against the 49ers, and the Saints play at the Bucs

Crazy thing is....it is highly likely that every team except Seattle could have 12+ wins

I think the most likely scenario is We play @Rams, @Philly, @Minn if we were to run the table

I can't remember the NFC being so stacked in recent memory. Vikings, Panthers, Saints, Rams, and Eagles could all get atleast 12 wins. That's unheard of. It's too bad Wentz is out.

The Patriots will sleepwalk their way to the Superbowl again but I'd give any of these teams a legitimate shot at knocking them off on a neutral field.

As for this week's game. There's no way Carolina is letting up, they are not even going to be thinking about Seattle. The Saints and Minnesota all play at the same time, so they could win the division if the Saints lose and even get a #2 seed if both lose. It would be an unprecedentedly stupid thing to do.

What was the OP's reasoning anyway for them to even consider this? Please don't tell me he thinks the Panthers would actually consider sabotaging the game to avoid Seattle....

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Carolina will come to play. They want to win the division and get a first game bye.