Couldn't help but notice

xray

Reaction score
Jamal Adams... aka..." Mr. Glassman" ; on the sidelines AGAIN . I thought the sleeveless look to display his " guns " and wearing green gloves was an inspiration to the team and seemed to really help . Thanks for your service Jamal ; if and when that ever happens .

Hawknight

Reaction score
The Adams era is now over me thinks, I think it's time to accept this as a lesson learned and cut our loss..no matter the price. At this rate, another skilled body is better than currently one who sits perpetually injured on the side line.

James in PA

Reaction score
He could have played and I'm sure he wanted to play. I fault Pete on this one. Pete was trying to get away with the bare minimum so more guys were ready for Thursday Night. Because, as we know, Pete is in a position where he can overlook McVay teams, given his stellar track record.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Load management going into a short week is responsible and fine. I'm not going to lose the plot because I'm sad about a loss. They should've come away with this one and it took knocking Geno out, Lock crapping his pants, a few silly calls, and a choke job second half playcalling to lose it.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Load management going into a short week is responsible and fine. I'm not going to lose the plot because I'm sad about a loss. They should've come away with this one and it took knocking Geno out, Lock crapping his pants, a few silly calls, and a choke job second half playcalling to lose it.
Watching a Pete Carroll team is like watching Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Jamal Adams... aka..." Mr. Glassman" ; on the sidelines AGAIN . I thought the sleeveless look to display his " guns " and wearing green gloves was an inspiration to the team and seemed to really help . Thanks for your service Jamal ; if and when that ever happens .

Schneider's gonna pull a hamstring running to the fax machine to release Adams after the seasons over.

OP
OP
xray

xray

Reaction score
WTF is with PC sticking with " China Doll " players that rarely contribute because they are constantly hurt ? Remember Prosise and then Penny ? Same shit . Getting shed of Adams will be costly; but making room on the roster for a player that can dress every Sunday would be worth it . The problem would be finding a deaf dumb and & blind GM that would take him off their hands .