Cowboys fan wants to slap Wilson in the face

HansGruber

Reaction score
I posted a response on that thread but no way it gets through the moderators.

That guy is hilarious. I thought it was brilliant saracasm at first. The avatar looks like David Cross and his routine is a dead ringer for David Cross making fun of the Georgia truck guys he grew up around. If you want to hear HILARIOUS stand-up, go find David Cross talking about growing up in Georgia. Some of the funniest comedy ever.

FWIW, I've never understood overly macho guys who talk tough, about slapping people and stuff. I don't think anything in the world screams "I'm an insecure little boy" louder than the macho tough guy routine. It's actually awkward. Makes me want to console them, assure them that they're all grown up now and daddy can't hurt them anymore.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Speaking of slappable. The Cowboys QB is Tony Freakin Romo.

one read throws. Ha. sure on the bubble screens and screens. Especially when going deep he is great at looking the safety off (I realize that still would be one read).

RW is one of the few qb's who goes to like 12 reads! :) When he scrambles, he often goes back to receivers multiple times.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HansGruber":2hkushct said:
I'll be celebrating my 40th birthday at the Dallas game this Sunday.

Watching them bawl after knowing their fans post this kind of drivel will make my miserable entry into official middle-age-hood a little less terrible. In fact, it will be wonderful. I will take extra pleasure in watching them trudge out with their chins on their chests like every other fanbase that's been here since Wilson took the QB job. And I'll be sure to toast their misery. I'm an old man now which means I get to do grumpy crap like that.

EDIT: Actually, most of that thread is giving Wilson props. No need to play up the hate. Although I will still be a grumpy old man and toast their misery.

Don't worry, 45 is the new 25.

Well, that's what I tell myself at least.

Hawks46

Reaction score
HansGruber":3sliqgjl said:
I'll be celebrating my 40th birthday at the Dallas game this Sunday.

Watching them bawl after knowing their fans post this kind of drivel will make my miserable entry into official middle-age-hood a little less terrible. In fact, it will be wonderful. I will take extra pleasure in watching them trudge out with their chins on their chests like every other fanbase that's been here since Wilson took the QB job. And I'll be sure to toast their misery. I'm an old man now which means I get to do grumpy crap like that.

EDIT: Actually, most of that thread is giving Wilson props. No need to play up the hate. Although I will still be a grumpy old man and toast their misery.

Get really drunk and so something semi-stupid. You'll feel younger, yet still be mature enough to live with the mistake.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Classy fans on that board....

The Vaquero":1ogyuxx4 said:
It is time for the shehawks to pay dividends.

The biggest punishment to a tall guy like sherman is blocking him at the knees. Take him out on a stretcher, lets see him run his mouth on that.

That goes for the QB, whatever his name might be, he is another casualty.
I don't care for his 120 yards by rushing last game, he better be humiliated when trying to run the field.
Again, needs to pay some dividends, they should also target his knees. See how that rushing goes down ASAP.

This is war, ain't no team more ruthless than the cowboys. There ain't no glamour in the field son, there is no compassion for the running QB, whoever it is.

http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topic/3 ... ame/page-3

Mick063

Reaction score
Wait until Sunday evening. Then they will want to slap both Wilson and Romo in the face.

Mick063

Reaction score
lsheldon":1s779ik1 said:

The Vaquero":1s779ik1 said:

The biggest punishment to a tall guy like sherman is blocking him at the knees. Take him out on a stretcher, lets see him run his mouth on that.

I don't care for his 120 yards by rushing last game, he better be humiliated when trying to run the field.
Again, needs to pay some dividends, they should also target his knees. See how that rushing goes down ASAP.

This is war, ain't no team more ruthless than the cowboys. There ain't no glamour in the field son, there is no compassion for the running QB, whoever it is.

**** Texas football if that is what they preach down there. You want to kill a sport that is already facing serious controversy with respect to injury? Adopt an attitude like that.

Talk about killing the golden goose. It is attitudes like that which promote the "pussifying" of the league. The same guy that wrote that post is probably the biggest complainer of the rule changes to protect players and it is his attitude that reinforces the negative public perception which influences such rules to be implemented in the first place.

A few parents read his post and they insist their kids play soccer instead. He, and others like him, are literally killing the sport they love.

mikeak

Reaction score
One read - lol

How does anyone say that after running around for 45 yards BEHIND the LOS and then finding an open guy

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
ManBunts":1hrklw3u said:
Wait wait wait...Cowboy fans, who's QB last I checked is the master of the choke Tony Romo, are insulting OUR QB?! I honestly don't know how to respond to that. Uh, count the rings I guess?

This OT comeback victory on Sunday against the Texans was the 26th come-from-behind with 4:00 mins or less of Tony "choker" Romo's career. Choker. He also engineered the largest come from behind victory in Cowboys history a couple weeks back against the Rams. Choker.

Anyway, I'm the one who said "I like Wilson". It took me a long time to come up with that response, obviously.

Anyway, yeah. I like Wilson fine. I don't understand the hate for him.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Mick063":1nv8gsza said:
lsheldon":1nv8gsza said:

The Vaquero":1nv8gsza said:

**** Texas football if that is what they preach down there. You want to kill a sport that is already facing serious controversy with respect to injury? Adopt an attitude like that.

Talk about killing the golden goose. It is attitudes like that which promote the "pussifying" of the league. The same guy that wrote that post is probably the biggest complainer of the rule changes to protect players and it is his attitude that reinforces the negative public perception which influences such rules to be implemented in the first place.

A few parents read his post and they insist their kids play soccer instead. He, and others like him, are literally killing the sport they love.

No god NOOOO!!!! He's a troll with a 1 star rating as voted by other users.

That's the problem with making quick judgements about our forum. You don't know who's who.

HansGruber

Reaction score
I kinda judged your forum by the fact that some dimwitted "macho" tough guy posted some insanely childish nonsense about slapping a professional athlete and was taken seriously enough to warrant a multi-page thread.

The drivel that guy posted on that forum was embarrassing. Just reading it made me wince. I was amazed that anyone would seriously speak or write like that and other grown men would be able to respond without breaking into uncontrollable laughter and mocking his childish insecurity.

I did enjoy all the posts by the intelligent fans though, and will admit that 90% of it was quality stuff. We all have our bozos. Most of those fans had some witty comebacks, zingers and great football insight. So no, I didn't really judge the whole forum. Just the clown with the "bodybuilder" avatar that looked like David Cross in a pair of short shorts.

Also... the guy who posted that Romo is clutch and Wilson is a choker? That was hilarious. I'm honestly not even sure how a Cowboy fan tries to talk smack to Seahawk fans of all people. Have y'all forgotten our history with Romo? He's not just a choker, he's the very same guy that has given us Seahawk fans some very very fond memories.

And I'll be looking forward to more this Sunday.

nanomoz

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3k6v71gy said:
Sgt. Largent":3k6v71gy said:
byau":3k6v71gy said:
Grass is always greener on the other side, but right now I'm jealous of the Cowboys OL. They've been drafting high for OL the past few seasons and it's finally paying off for them. If Russ could get anything close to the consistent protection Romo is getting now, you would suddenly see him start doing what many of you rather ignorantly state that he 'just doesn't do. :177692:

I just want to point out that the Seahawks' offensive line has two first round picks and two second round picks. The best player lately (Sweezy) was a 7th round pick. Obviously, that doesn't preclude what you are saying. There are a lot of factors, not just draft placement.

But . . . my inner pessimist wonders if assessing offensive line talent isn't a strength of this staff, not enough so to be confident in the success of OL players drafted in early rounds.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
HansGruber":9wn1k9wu said:
I kinda judged your forum by the fact that some dimwitted "macho" tough guy posted some insanely childish nonsense about slapping a professional athlete and was taken seriously enough to warrant a multi-page thread.

The drivel that guy posted on that forum was embarrassing. Just reading it made me wince. I was amazed that anyone would seriously speak or write like that and other grown men would be able to respond without breaking into uncontrollable laughter and mocking his childish insecurity.

I did enjoy all the posts by the intelligent fans though, and will admit that 90% of it was quality stuff. We all have our bozos. Most of those fans had some witty comebacks, zingers and great football insight. So no, I didn't really judge the whole forum. Just the clown with the "bodybuilder" avatar that looked like David Cross in a pair of short shorts.

Also... the guy who posted that Romo is clutch and Wilson is a choker? That was hilarious. I'm honestly not even sure how a Cowboy fan tries to talk smack to Seahawk fans of all people. Have y'all forgotten our history with Romo? He's not just a choker, he's the very same guy that has given us Seahawk fans some very very fond memories.

And I'll be looking forward to more this Sunday.

I didn't see the post you're referring to.

Anyway, in 2006 Tony bobbled 3 FGs in TC and one in the preseason. That wasn't a choke, he more just sucks at holding FGs.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
So going back to the thread title, basically this fan wants to do what most of the world wants to do to Cowboy fans.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Do Cowboys fans seriously think Romo is a good QB? I mean, really?

I just find that a bit hard to believe.

Silentwander

Reaction score
At first it was enjoyable to read at Cowboys forum until "The Vaquero" posts about injury other players' knee. It pissed me off. I have no tolerance for people who wish for the players injuries.

ivotuk

Reaction score
If he did, he would probably get beat up while the rest of the Seahawks fans overrun Jerry World because they outnumber Cowboy fans by about 10 to 1 :p

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":kkwpk3qa said:
Guess I just gave away my fearless prediction, eh? LOL
Yep, you be a giddy one AROS :mrgreen:
Someone mentioned that this COULD be like the Chargers game LOLOLOL, the heat is going to be high in this game alright, but it's not going to be on the Seahawks sweating this one.
If the Cow-pie fans think that Romeo er, Romo is going to manage the Seahawks Defense better than Manning did?, I be ROTFLMAO.