Cowboys HC

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Not particularly impressed with either Lewis or McCarthy, so I think that's funny that they are first up on the list.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It's like the Cubs in baseball..How do you fire someone when
their contract is expired?People are so drama thirsty..

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
HawkGA":2qgzupmi said:
Not particularly impressed with either Lewis or McCarthy, so I think that's funny that they are first up on the list.
They're just the big names floating around, I seriously doubt either of them is a contender for the job. However if we're talking rehashing coaches I think the Cowboys should've jumped on Rivera.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Seems like good ol' Jim Harbaugh seems like the guy who could quickly make the Cowgirls relevant again, but hard to see him being a good fit with Jerruh.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
olyfan63":icgsmg6r said:
Seems like good ol' Jim Harbaugh seems like the guy who could quickly make the Cowgirls relevant again, but hard to see him being a good fit with Jerruh.
Would last about a year.

chrispy

Reaction score
Promote Kellen Moore, hire Chris Peterson as consultant.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I hope the rumors about Zimmer are true. I'm watching the Vikes v. Saints right now and despite the Vikes being ahead, Diggs is throwing his helmet because he hasn't been targeted this game. Xavier Rhodes was yelling at his FS after giving up a long pass play earlier in the game much like when they played us. Imagine what it'll be like with all the "personalities" in Dallas.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Zimmer's made it to divisional. The Vikes want to keep him. And as such, can't they deny the Cowboys an interview as their coach is still under contract? I just don't see the Zimmer deal working out.

I

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Jerruh officially announces Garrett won't be back during the Eagles playoff game. Nice attempt at one upsmanship douche. After our game in Philly I turned on NFLN thinking I'd get to enjoy coverage of our W but instead it was a steady diet of coverage of the irrelevant Dallas Cowpukes and their coaching situation. Shameful. No talk about our game or the Minny N.O. game. I switched to ESPN and to their credit all the coverage was the 2 ACTUAL GAMES from earlier in the day. I'm sure they'll make up for that today though.

National sports media just continues to get on their knees in front of this guy. 4 playoff appearances in 25 years, no conference championship games and no Super Bowl appearances. Will the next yes man please step up.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Cyrus12":39mkozcx said:
Mike Mccarthy named coach as per espn...if anyone cares.
McCarthy is the perfect fit. He had years of practice being Aaron Rodgers' bitch and now he gets to be Jerruh Jones' bitch.

Threedee

Reaction score
I'm not saying it's a downgrade, but, McCarthy is still overrated at best. GB probably would have won at least one more SB without him constantly hamstringing them.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":okbw1zyr said:
HawkGA":okbw1zyr said:
They're just the big names floating around, I seriously doubt either of them is a contender for the job. However if we're talking rehashing coaches I think the Cowboys should've jumped on Rivera.
Well there goes my brilliant insight.

James in PA

Reaction score
So it sounds like Mike McCarthy is their next head coach. What an anticlimactic signing. I thought Jurruh would make a more splashy hire like a college coach or a hotshot NFL assistant. Cowboys disappoint yet again! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Apparently, McCarthy is next man up. https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/1/ ... head-coach

Peter King slobbered all over McCarthy here: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... eter-king/

King went to McCarthy's house and dedicated the majority of his Week 15 column to how McCarthy supposedly has a whole new system, infomercial style. Let's see how those analytics work out under a tyrant who works by emotion and bluster.

I will say PK has declined since the old days at MMQB. His little foodie/brewery reviews, his Brooklyn insights, are especially insufferable. It reminds me exactly of what happened to Lowell Cohn, who used to have the A column in the Chronicle, and doddered on into writing about the places he liked to eat, then faded away.

Jville

Reaction score
They are wasting little time putting together a staff ............. Mike Nolan will be their new defensive coordinator.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1214287172813180929[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1214236288653647872[/tweet]