Curious about opposing teams SB rooting interest

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RedAlice":30px5al2 said:
I'm working on my game today. Wiill happily share it when I'm done if you want to see it.
I do; and I'll probably steal it for this Sunday if you don't mind. :)

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":2y4x9buk said:
I cant imagine ever not rooting against the 49ers. Vs Hitler, vs al Qaeda, vs child mortality rate decreases...there's no scenario where I could root for the 49ers.

I'm ashamed of Popeye and Marvin.

However will I live with myself.

pehawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":jzqj1cmd said:
pehawk":jzqj1cmd said:
I cant imagine ever not rooting against the 49ers. Vs Hitler, vs al Qaeda, vs child mortality rate decreases...there's no scenario where I could root for the 49ers.

I don't know how you could being that you can root for a rival team. You probably play FFB too, huh? You'd root for Lynch if he's on your team, huh?

No principles at all. None. At least RedAlice and I are dating 11yo's. That's principled.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":37on12bl said:
RedAlice":37on12bl said:
I'm working on my game today. Wiill happily share it when I'm done if you want to see it.
I do; and I'll probably steal it for this Sunday if you don't mind. :)

Of course. I will share it and then you can use it and amend/add as you want to personalize it. :D

I'm also making a master key sheet this year to make it easier to score. Last year it was a bit chaotic having everyone add up their points at the end.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":r3gximdh said:
Marvin49":r3gximdh said:
pehawk":r3gximdh said:

I don't know how you could being that you can root for a rival team. You probably play FFB too, huh? You'd root for Lynch if he's on your team, huh?

No principles at all. None. At least RedAlice and I are dating 11yo's. That's principled.

Who said I was rooting for Seattle? Just said I wanted to root for Pats and they are making it hard and am now watching without a rooting interest.

No...do NOT play FFB. Tried it once but found myself caring too much about which Niner scored or didn't score and decided to never play again.

pehawk

Reaction score
I do respect you not playing FFB, sweetie. Good on you.

SF49r

Reaction score
Not really going to root for a team, just want see a damn good football game before we enter this long offseason.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I dont see how any 49er fan could root for Seattle this weekend.

I know I'd be the biggest AFC fan in the world if the Niners get to a Super Bowl again any time soon. Expect that to be mutual.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":hhcqw34j said:

I know I'd be the biggest AFC fan in the world if the Niners get to a Super Bowl again any time soon. Expect that to be mutual.

And why?...because of their terrible front office botching the coaching staff, draft and stadium deal?... Meanwhile the Hawks totally rebuilt from the ground up and 5 years later are what we are now?

That isn't on the Hawks, that's on THEM....If they hate us then it just proves what miserable douches they are.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1rf57hzo said:

I find it presumptious and quite arrogant actually to define who any other fan can or might root for to win.

You make your choices, you do not own other fan's choices nor should you.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
RedAlice":yagcmmsu said:
Hasselbeck":yagcmmsu said:

I find it presumptious and quite arrogant actually to define who any other fan can or might root for to win.

YEAH.....!!!!!1.... :th2thumbs:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":112gf5hy said:
RedAlice":112gf5hy said:
Hasselbeck":112gf5hy said:

YEAH.....!!!!!1.... :th2thumbs:

....I find it very uncomfortable when I agree with Largent....

OrFan

Reaction score
So far I think everyone coming to my SB party will be rooting for the Pats, except the little 11 year old Niner fan - he will root with me and we want the NFC W to win.

You need new friends.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
pehawk":w82q1pjc said:

What if the Super Bowl was Steelers vs 49ers? :D

RedAlice

Reaction score
OrFan":2ztdr1le said:
So far I think everyone coming to my SB party will be rooting for the Pats, except the little 11 year old Niner fan - he will root with me and we want the NFC W to win.

You need new friends.

Nah, I like these ones. They be cool. And, hey - they are Charger fans. It's not like they are all serious about football. If Chargers end up sharing w the Rams in LA - that will be a RAMS stadium. The Rams @ Chargers felt like more of a Rams home game than St. Louis ever has.

I do agree with not understanding the reason to root for the Pats. However, I think the media frenzy around the deflated balls is getting annoying to the casual viewer who just doesn't care. Everyone is not like us all posting about football constantly.

RedAlice

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2zub6dng said:
pehawk":2zub6dng said:

What if the Super Bowl was Steelers vs 49ers? :D

OOH. That is actually a good question.