Curious about opposing teams SB rooting interest

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2upvadcm said:
pehawk":2upvadcm said:
I cant imagine ever not rooting against the 49ers. Vs Hitler, vs al Qaeda, vs child mortality rate decreases...there's no scenario where I could root for the 49ers.

I'm ashamed of Popeye and Marvin.

What if the Super Bowl was Steelers vs 49ers? :D
I'd root for the earthquake......

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":28ddn5vj said:
WilsonMVP":28ddn5vj said:
pehawk":28ddn5vj said:
I cant imagine ever not rooting against the 49ers. Vs Hitler, vs al Qaeda, vs child mortality rate decreases...there's no scenario where I could root for the 49ers.

Text book answer.

Hawks v Pats is pretty insane.

I've chosen to root for the Hawks, I have family who won''t even watch the game. This particular game has surfaced years of issues....don't act all angelic like IF.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RedAlice":18642k4r said:
Sports Hernia":18642k4r said:
WilsonMVP":18642k4r said:
pehawk":18642k4r said:

Text book answer.

Hawks v Pats is pretty insane.

I've chosen to root for the Hawks, I have family who won''t even watch the game. This particular game has surfaced years of issues....don't act all angelic like IF.

My new NFL wish for the next 5 years: Steelers v Niners!!!!

Maybe then u alll would get an, um: clue.

Sherminator

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2clmqh1z said:
I dont see how any 49er fan could root for Seattle this weekend.

I know I'd be the biggest AFC fan in the world if the Niners get to a Super Bowl again any time soon. Expect that to be mutual.

Because if Brady wins he passes Montana on the most SB wins by a QB

SF49r

Reaction score
Sherminator":3hp2xq1c said:
Hasselbeck":3hp2xq1c said:
I dont see how any 49er fan could root for Seattle this weekend.

I know I'd be the biggest AFC fan in the world if the Niners get to a Super Bowl again any time soon. Expect that to be mutual.

Because if Brady wins he passes Montana on the most SB wins by a QB
Wouldnt worry about that, if any pats fan talks shit just tell them Montana is undefeated in superbowls and just throw spygate and deflategate in there face then they'll shutup.

sc85sis

Reaction score
RedAlice":37bha2x4 said:
Seattle. Obviously, I would like to see the Pats lose as they are my most hated team and well, you all have a half-way decent team. :D

Interestingly though, almost all Charger fans around here I talk to are rooting for the Pats because they want to see the Hawks lose. They seem to hate Pete Carroll ferociously and also Sherman. Also keep hearing that Hawks are not actually that good and don't deserve consecutive SBs. They must be mad at you for beating them this year.

So far I think everyone coming to my SB party will be rooting for the Pats, except the little 11 year old Niner fan - he will root with me and we want the NFC W to win.

Alice, are you in SD? There's a huge Trojans alumni/fan base there--most of whom still LOVE Pete. Maybe they aren't Chargers fans. Or maybe the ones you know happen to be UCLA 'ruins fans. That would certainly explain it. LOL