Dak worried .....

johneric8

Reaction score
Instead of responding to few of you separately I'm going to respond in one post.

For one thing, Texas in general does have some of the warmest most friendliest people on earth, and your more likely in texas to find someone at the gas pump willing to help you fix your car and change your baby's diaper while you go in for coffee. You can't judge southern hospitality on what you see at Jerry world because that is the place where some of what I like to call "Cocaine and boob" crowd congregate. Don't get me wrong, I'm not lumping the people that frequent Jerry world all in with seediness, but I am saying they don't represent the average Texan.

Another thing about Texas, is some very pretty girls run around in these parts, so much so that it's too much at time! Either way, Jerry World is not a great home-field advantage unless the fans are on their A game.

In terms of Football- Texas is ALL about football, my son was playing tackle football with Tongans twice his size when he was 8 years old. The coaches for these Pee Wee teams write up gameplans that are as advanced as some high school programs. In fact, they start using some of the local schools plays to prepare them for systems they might see, it's really quite insane.

Anyway, I don't know the who is going to show up Saturday, but I think either teams could do some spanking, just not sure which one it will be. If the Seakhawks are on their A game we could be embarrassed, if the Cowboys are on their A game you could be embarrassed. Here is to a great game and I appreciate you guys treating me respectfully. Cheers.

Also, for those of you that like Metal, check out my son and I's band called Trouble + 1 ... He is 14 and amazing talent!
Instagram- Trouble plus one band. I retired from the music biz to raise him, but he had the talent so I put the band back together and now we're kicking some serious you know what :)

edit:
Post was edited by staff.
Please check your PMs

AgentDib

Reaction score
Dallas is a very boring city (imho) but the fans there are perfectly fine. The dumbest thing I've personally seen in Dallas was a couple years back when it was trendy with a few fans to duct tape modify their Romo jerseys to Homo jerseys because they didn't like him dating some Hollywood actress or other.

I have been to a lot of football stadiums and there are bad apples in every fan base. If you have a bad experience with one just chalk it up to bad luck.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Is Dallas really "in the south" ??

When I think of the "south" I think of Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina...etc. I rarely think of Dallas or even most of Texas honestly. Houston I suppose....

I mean I guess it doesnt matter, I just keep reading on here about southern charm and hospitality and Ive just never considered Dallas to be the south. Maybe its just me lol

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3f2eeiyh said:
Is Dallas really "in the south" ??

When I think of the "south" I think of Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina...etc. I rarely think of Dallas or even most of Texas honestly. Houston I suppose....

I mean I guess it doesnt matter, I just keep reading on here about southern charm and hospitality and Ive just never considered Dallas to be the south. Maybe its just me lol

That's why I said the south AND Texas, cause yeah Texans think they're their own country, and don't fit into any box when it comes to being "from the south."

But if you're asking an outsider, most would say Texas is part of the south. Socially, politically, ideologically....................... Texas checks most of the boxes to be "the south."