Dallas/Philly

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Erebus":40cv3itl said:
When we lost to the Rams, a Cowboys fan friend of mine laughed in a text. I've been waiting for the perfect time for revenge. If the Eagles win this game, I'd say that would be the perfect time for revenge.

I would wait until they miss the playoffs.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Anyone else start McCoy in Fantasy this week and wanna cry with me? Three dam TD's vultured...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Is that Krapperdink masquerading as Sanchez? Hell, Ertz was wide open and he overthrew him badly and now Dullass has great field position again.

Sigh

Erebus

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2ro3twu3 said:
Erebus":2ro3twu3 said:
When we lost to the Rams, a Cowboys fan friend of mine laughed in a text. I've been waiting for the perfect time for revenge. If the Eagles win this game, I'd say that would be the perfect time for revenge.

I would wait until they miss the playoffs.
Looks like I'll be waiting.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm still rooting for a tie, but it's looking bleak. I may need to sacrifice a chicken, or possibly a small cow, or both.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Leave it to Philly to crap the bed to these clowns. They know how to beat Romo, you put him on the ground and often, if not Diva Bryant will be wide open as the goofballs covering him will not get their heads around.

hawk45

Reaction score
Romo kind of...came through and torched Philly's defense to pull them ahead again. A mistake free romo is kind of scary. He can sling it and they have that stupid good line.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Sanchez gets sacked, then sacks himself, then team meekly punts on 4th and 25, essentially conceding the game.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Sanchez just ended his career in the NFL. If you can't succeed in Chip's offense as a QB, you probably can't do it anywhere.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawk45":l60n7ad9 said:
Romo kind of...came through and torched Philly's defense to pull them ahead again. A mistake free romo is kind of scary. He can sling it and they have that stupid good line.
Well when you bring very little pressure and then don't get anyone within 20 yards to cover Diva Bryant, that will happen....
Philly's sencondary is almost as bad as the cowgirls.

Just wish Dirty Sanchez would have pretended he was an NFL caliber QB for one more week.