Dan Quinn

chris98251

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":y92k8333 said:
Seahwkgal":y92k8333 said:
I would love to see Quinn as DC and Norton back to what he does best; coach LBs.

My ultimate dream would be to have Richard back to coach the secondary too.

I know players are important but coaching develops them and is the real issue here. We need solid coaching all across again. Sigh.

Again -- the secondary didn't look so hot under Richard when the LOB started to decline in 2016.

Norton is our DC and our LB play is still average.

You can't let the nostalgia of the 2013-2014 team confuse you with those teams were loaded with talent.

If they want to fix the defense I would love a fresh voice.

Quinn's defenses in Atlanta have been terrible and that is with him calling the plays.

No matter who the "Dc is" -- it's Pete's defense

When he stopped being the everyday secondary coach is when we started having issues, he was DC.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
chris98251":g35p945c said:
WestcoastSteve":g35p945c said:
Seahwkgal":g35p945c said:
I would love to see Quinn as DC and Norton back to what he does best; coach LBs.

My ultimate dream would be to have Richard back to coach the secondary too.

I know players are important but coaching develops them and is the real issue here. We need solid coaching all across again. Sigh.

Again -- the secondary didn't look so hot under Richard when the LOB started to decline in 2016.

Norton is our DC and our LB play is still average.

You can't let the nostalgia of the 2013-2014 team confuse you with those teams were loaded with talent.

If they want to fix the defense I would love a fresh voice.

Quinn's defenses in Atlanta have been terrible and that is with him calling the plays.

No matter who the "Dc is" -- it's Pete's defense

When he stopped being the everyday secondary coach is when we started having issues, he was DC.

We started having issues when people figured out the cover 3 defense doesn't work without elite DB play. Gus Bradley in Jacksonville, Quinn in Atlanta, Norton with the Raiders -- all bad defenses.

The Niners actually stopped playing our defense and improved, here's a pretty cool break down of their success when they changed to their current wide-9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSBaTnlQ3Gg