Darren Woodson: Earl Thomas is the best safety in the NFL

OrFan

Reaction score
What is pretty funny is how she pronounces analyst at the very start of the clip.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Jiggy":kohix2o2 said:
Sturm":kohix2o2 said:
They need to get rid of these dumb girls. Just like I don't talk to my girlfriend about football, I don't wanna hear about football from a chick on ESPN either.

Who pissed in your cheerios this morning?

Never seen a post from Sturm with any other tone. He must have pitchers full of the stuff. :lol:

A

Anonymous

HawKnPeppa":23n060nf said:
Jiggy":23n060nf said:
Sturm":23n060nf said:
They need to get rid of these dumb girls. Just like I don't talk to my girlfriend about football, I don't wanna hear about football from a chick on ESPN either.

Who pissed in your cheerios this morning?

Never seen a post from Sturm with any other tone. He must have pitchers full of the stuff. :lol:

So, Sturm prefers dudes giving him his football rather than chicks?

Ok, I understand. I feel the same way about my NASCAR. I understand why the networks are being all-inclusive, especially when there are women drivers on the track, but there is something weird about a female pit-reporter informing me that my driver has asked for a round of wedge and a half a pound of air in the right rear.

It's kinda like a dude doing the traffic on the morning news.

Sturm

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2njy7owj said:
Maybe, but I doubt it. Women do great interviews and can have great discussions but actually calling a game should be left to a masculine voice. It's the same with horse racing. I have never heard nor want to hear a woman call a race. They are great at handicapping and interviewing but the actual call is better with a deep bravado. The same with Football. Of course, the stupid comment earlier was referring to a female interviewer and not an actual game call. Apples to Oranges.

Thanks for just proving my point. It's not that women can't do the job, it's that I don't want that in my entertainment. That's my opinion.

You prefer a male's voice when calling a horse race. I prefer listening to men talk about the X's and O's of football.

sutz

Reaction score
Way off topic, guys and gals. Take it to PWR.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sturm":3hi25vl7 said:

Those girls > 100% of your posts

The Radish

Reaction score

Amazed at a comment like this from a regular poster. Guess he thinks all those idiot sportcasters the NFL Channel and Fox, and, and, and, are prefereble?

I think most of the guys that talk sports are dumb as rocks themselves and have to use a prompter to get their names pronounced correctly. So even if its a "woman" the least we will get is the same old bullshit but from someone that is pleasant to look at.

Like having one of the major idiots Michael Strahan on the cover of my Parade Magazine this morning. I sent that program an email letting them know that I don't give a rats ass about anything he says. Sadly the woman he's working with is not a treat either but much better than his crooked toothed grimace.

:141847_bnono:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Sturm":1wapyqgc said:
Seahwkgal":1wapyqgc said:
Maybe, but I doubt it. Women do great interviews and can have great discussions but actually calling a game should be left to a masculine voice. It's the same with horse racing. I have never heard nor want to hear a woman call a race. They are great at handicapping and interviewing but the actual call is better with a deep bravado. The same with Football. Of course, the stupid comment earlier was referring to a female interviewer and not an actual game call. Apples to Oranges.

Thanks for just proving my point. It's not that women can't do the job, it's that I don't want that in my entertainment. That's my opinion.

You prefer a male's voice when calling a horse race. I prefer listening to men talk about the X's and O's of football.

I was talking about the actual calling of a game. Women are fine talking about the game itself, just not calling it on TV or radio. In that case, it's about the tone of the voice. Interviews are fine.
So, in this regard, YOU misunderstood my post. You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but I suspect that even in a conversation within a group you would get annoyed by a female knowing the game and talking about it. I have met a lot of men like that and just relish to annoy them. The other men usually quite enjoy it but there is always that "one"...

sutz

Reaction score
I suspect you'd get used to it if it happened more......or at all. ;)