davidonmi WINS first. Natethegreat WINS second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
May best guess is that the winner of the game will be someone who doesn't pick the Pats this week and some crazy way survives this week.

If they survive, they'll prolly have an easy week later to pick the Pats against Miami or some such when no one else has them left.

Well that's just history, and we have a nice big selection of players here to see how it goes.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Logistics note - I'm traveling this week, so chart will be updated after the games are played.

All picks posted are valid in the thread. Just wanted to note this so you don't worry the chart isn't updated.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Charts are updated.

Please do me a huge favor and make sure I have your picks correct for Week 4 and Week 5 - I didn't get a chance to update during the week.

Looks like still need Week 5 picks from:

Indyhawk
Hawk-Lock
justafan

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Damn it I totally forgot to make my pick. Oh well.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":11wxqvbe said:
Whew... Thank you Colts. Had me sweating at the end there.

Yeah, they pull it out.

I think we only lost any Philly pickers today. Not sure yet.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1q4it2m5 said:
Damn it I totally forgot to make my pick. Oh well.
You can still pick the Mon night game.....

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I change my mind, I'm going back to the Panthers!

Damn Ravens, should have known better than to trust Flacco. He's right up there with Eli Manning for the most unimpressively overpaid and overrated QB's of all time.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I just realized that I'd already selected the Bills in an earlier loss which moved me down to the consolation round. Does the duplicate rule follow from the winners bracket to the consolation round or was my Bills pick still available?

Also, is it safe to assume that if my bills pick was a duplicate that it's too late to go with the Panthers this week as my "pick" has already played?

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
kidhawk":10a950hc said:
I just realized that I'd already selected the Bills in an earlier loss which moved me down to the consolation round. Does the duplicate rule follow from the winners bracket to the consolation round or was my Bills pick still available?

Also, is it safe to assume that if my bills pick was a duplicate that it's too late to go with the Panthers this week as my "pick" has already played?

Hey kidhawk - you can change a duplicate pick as long as there is a team left to play still, so you can take the Panthers.

I'll update it. If I notice when duplicates are made, I'll point them out - but I don't always notice.

To answer your first question - the duplicate rule is for the whole game, so it includes both Winners and Consolation rounds, with no re-set of teams available.

kidhawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":z4t16kz1 said:
kidhawk":z4t16kz1 said:

Hey kidhawk - you can change a duplicate pick as long as there is a team left to play still, so you can take the Panthers.

I'll update it. If I notice when duplicates are made, I'll point them out - but I don't always notice.

To answer your first question - the duplicate rule is for the whole game, so it includes both Winners and Consolation rounds, with no re-set of teams available.

I kind of figured that was how it went, but I was hoping not, as that means I have to break my own rule and pick a favorite this week, as I've already used Tampa....so for the sake of sticking in the game, I'll go with the Panthers and kick myself for paying too much attention to picking underdogs and not enough attention to who I'd already picked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts