davidonmi WINS first. Natethegreat WINS second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Timmahawk":kol6hly8 said:
The Seattle Seahawks - and hopefully I didn't just screw us, but the line is the largest in Vegas for a reason.

Diggin that avatar pic Tim!

I'm taking the Hawks also Alice.

I won't win the contest that way, but at least I can employ a selection strategy that takes me to the conference championship games.

:mrgreen:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2gw5csrn said:
I'm always out the first week (3 years in a row) so I'll take CLEVELAND and maintain my perfect streak.
Yikes! LOL. :2thumbs:

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
RedAlice":5h1jg9ga said:
b8rtm8nn will move to the Consolation round for Week 2, as he was the only Carolina pick. Lots of us will prolly join him after Sunday.

Woohoo! I'm in first of last place!!

NINEster

Reaction score
RedAlice":2kuamani said:
NINEster":2kuamani said:
Miami Dolphins

Going for the wish?

Nice.

The thought process is I'm ok with getting knocked out right away, but if this weekend knocks out a lot of Seattle picks, then I'm in business. :irishdrinkers:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Timmahawk":2ti0zkeq said:
The Seattle Seahawks - and hopefully I didn't just screw us, but the line is the largest in Vegas for a reason.
You should have saved Seattle for later, I think. You can only pick each team once. But don't trust me. I picked SF because I thought if I end up having to pick ome of the worst teams it better be when every advantage is theirs (Home opener, night, against a team that's been 7-9 since Jesus, etc).

I'm just thinking sure wins should be saved for when you really need them. Could be me next week though...

falcongoggles

Reaction score
What in the sam hell is going on with the Chiefs. It was the second largest line of the week and they are getting smoked at home by the lowly Chargers. I'll see you cats in the consolation round!

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
falcongoggles":8sssjcad said:
What in the sam hell is going on with the Chiefs. It was the second largest line of the week and they are getting smoked at home by the lowly Chargers. I'll see you cats in the consolation round!

Wow on the Chargers blowing that lead!! A bunch of you are saved :) :)

London12

Reaction score
That was hairy, well done Oakland.

(I thought they were at home, oops)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I hope everyone appreciates my sacrifice as the "reverse jinx" worked as I picked the Cards and they lost.
You're all welcome! 8)

Erebus

Reaction score
Is it too early for week 2? We still have two games tonight. Anyways, for the losers bracket, I'll take Baltimore.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Erebus":2uhmqpgv said:
Is it too early for week 2? We still have two games tonight. Anyways, for the losers bracket, I'll take Baltimore.

Not too early.

For anyone wanting to pick week 2, just say it's your week 2 pick and I'll add it.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":vuw1iad9 said:
Trenchbroom":vuw1iad9 said:
I'm always out the first week (3 years in a row) so I'll take CLEVELAND and maintain my perfect streak.
Yikes! LOL. :2thumbs:

Another perfect season! 0-16 the fourth year in a row! :lol:

mikeak

Reaction score
Pittsburgh beats Washington tonight

I think that per the rules I am in but if for some reason I missed something then I am sorry and just ignore :)

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
mikeak":1zu99gr3 said:
Pittsburgh beats Washington tonight

I think that per the rules I am in but if for some reason I missed something then I am sorry and just ignore :)

Per the rules, you are in. Down for Pitt.

Anyone can join for week 1 up until the Rams/SF game starts by picking a team who hasn't played yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.