davidonmi WINS first. Natethegreat WINS second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
London12":1ra2wate said:
Thank you GB!

Can you add me to the front page list Alice?

Updated, I caught it in my spreadsheet already - now the upload matches.

Nice job on the Thursday night game picks....davidonmi, London12, Tomahawk and hawkfan68 can all relax the rest of the weekend as far as Survivor goes.

Laloosh

Reaction score
RedAlice":1t07iagc said:
London12":1t07iagc said:
Thank you GB!

Can you add me to the front page list Alice?

Updated, I caught it in my spreadsheet already - now the upload matches.

Nice job on the Thursday night game picks....davidonmi, London12, Tomahawk and hawkfan68 can all relax the rest of the weekend as far as Survivor goes.

I feel like I can relax as well... I mean, it's the Browns.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Week 7 - Atlanta. If things hold together, people's choices are going to get interesting in a few weeks once all the good teams are off the board

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
falcongoggles":2h86xlmc said:
Week 7 - Atlanta. If things hold together, people's choices are going to get interesting in a few weeks once all the good teams are off the board

Second half is harder, but then it's hard to make it to the second half. I rarely do. I looked tho, and we have several players with plenty of top teams left.

I think the Bears might be the Browns pick of the second half.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Charts are updated - check to make sure I have your info correct. As a reminder, ties in this game do not count as a loss and so RobDaHawk stays in the game with the Seattle pick.

Almost half way through the season - good job to everyone still in the game. Atlanta knocked a couple out, and sent a few of us into the Consolation Round.

Winners Round - 9 Players

Total Game - 20 Players

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Next week won't be easy, biggest spread is only 6.5 points. Most of the spreads are a field goal or less. Wouldn't shock me if we narrow it under 5 people by next week.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":31pyob9a said:
Charts are updated - check to make sure I have your info correct. As a reminder, ties in this game do not count as a loss and so RobDaHawk stays in the game with the Seattle pick.

Almost half way through the season - good job to everyone still in the game. Atlanta knocked a couple out, and sent a few of us into the Consolation Round.

Winners Round - 9 Players

Total Game - 20 Players
Was fun and thanks for running this Alice..Good luck to all

davidonmi

Reaction score
goodness. week 8 is trouble. I'll wait to see what the status on cutler is before I make a pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts