DC radio reply on KJR

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Just heard it, and let me say it was lovely. Softy's gonna replay it at the end of his show, so fans interested in drinking their foes' tears should tune in around 12:40 or so. Trust me, you'll love it.

Seeker

Reaction score
anywhere i can see the video?
like an idiot i messed up the recordings on my dvr.

Cartire

Reaction score
Holy crap, are they streaming the entire game?

Edit: Nevermind, its edited.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
First drive and their color guy is WOUND UP. He is not a fan of all the talkin our boys do. He's loving the first drive, I cant wait for the 4th quarter.

Ha, the dillhole just said "Takin candy from a baby! All that talk, now theyre gettin decleated!"

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
You hear so much about the 12th man in Seattle and the homefield advantage...well the Redskins fans are showin 'em something right now

5280Hawk

Reaction score
its about 12 mins long, its great.

For anyone else who isnt in Seattle, you can listen to KJR on I Heart Radio.

Cartire

Reaction score
Their tone is changing so much. Its awesome.

DericLee

Reaction score
Woah, just heard that confirmation on the RGIII PCL+ACL tear, 14 to 18 months....damn.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
They were a lot more respectful at the end than I was expecting. Especially the sideline guy. He was complaining about smack talking while smack talking, lol. Well, he got a nice serving of crow. He even took it like a man as well.

Cartire

Reaction score
DericLee":29sv4p0h said:
Woah, just heard that confirmation on the RGIII PCL+ACL tear, 14 to 18 months....damn.

I heard it too, but they say it was retracted.

CONSPIRACY TIME!!!

Number one selling jersey is RG3. News of him missing his second season will deflate sales and hurt profits. Were not gonna know until this summer

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
JimmyB3":8m30tgkb said:
Doc Walker is quite the professional.

LOL......he's like one of those ex-athletes that thinks he can still play, all fired up.

I respect Sam Huff, but holy moly it's time to put him out to pasture. Dude could barely differentiate jersey colors, let alone player names.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1m308c6o said:
JimmyB3":1m308c6o said:
Doc Walker is quite the professional.

LOL......he's like one of those ex-athletes that thinks he can still play, all fired up.

I respect Sam Huff, but holy moly it's time to put him out to pasture. Dude could barely differentiate jersey colors, let alone player names.

Just don't put him on a pasture that looks like FedEx field. Even Redskins don't deserve that.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't remember our players talking crap all week? Seems the redskin clowns are just making crap up at the beginning of the game.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
CPHawk":1elcp4rx said:
Am I the only one who doesn't remember our players talking crap all week? Seems the redskin clowns are just making crap up at the beginning of the game.

There was trash talking on both sides. But of course when you're a radio homer, you don't acknowledge the Redskins trash talking.........you just focus on the Hawks.

It's OK, Doc Walker sounded like a neutered puppy by the end of the game, he wanted us to back it up. Mission Accomplished Doc, now please feel free to enjoy your off season and upcoming draft where you have no draft picks because you mortgaged your future with RG3.

Throwdown

Reaction score
My favorite part was how Doc Walker got mighty quiet when the Hawks got going.

Twisted

Reaction score
hooray!!! "they're de-cleating them!"

I absolutely love it! homer says, "how did he get so wide open" lol

what happened to "moneytime" towards the end of the game? "looked like we were gonna hit em in the mouth and take the game, but it didn't happen that way" lulz

"his leg just gave away on him" wow

Latest posts