Dear Indianapolis and Washington...

Barthawk

Reaction score
The Radish":1l4e1kqg said:
No Radish is kind of like the guy that is sick to death of nasty and illtimed commets on these forums.

There are posters here that can't wait to post rude or nasty crap about anyone/anything.

Its like a playground of 4th graders who don't know any better.

Used to be this forum could celebrate victorys without having to demean anyone or anything. Sadly no more.

Hawkstorian and I agree that now a days there is no one listening or reading just talking at the top of their lungs!

If you kids ever posted anything positive I'd be shocked to death

:les:
Les, we realize you walked uphill both ways to school and you had to eat dogshit to just live.... please stifle... let people enjoy this win without being a curmudgeon

The Radish

Reaction score
Barthawk":2hrd7gpc said:
The Radish":2hrd7gpc said:
No Radish is kind of like the guy that is sick to death of nasty and illtimed commets on these forums.

There are posters here that can't wait to post rude or nasty crap about anyone/anything.

Used to be this forum could celebrate victorys without having to demean anyone or anything. Sadly no more.

Hawkstorian and I agree that now a days there is no one listening or reading just talking at the top of their lungs!

Les, we realize you walked uphill both ways to school and you had to eat dogshit to just live.... please stifle... let people enjoy this win without being a curmudgeon

Hmmm so as usual you all want your way but don't me to have mine???

Ever read the "In Death" books by J.D. Robb? Well the lead character is a female police Lt. in the 2050s and she frequently says one of my favorite sayings.....BITE ME!

You go ahead and be little boys and girls while you can. Maybe someday some of you will grow up and understand winning is not about bashing and insulting, but being classy in wins as you'd want to be treated in losses.

checkdanews

Reaction score
Geez so we are supposed to just win, and then go to sleep?! Do you know how many times times iv had wins shoved in my face by fans of other teams?!

Please, We are having fun, and celebrating a HAWKS WIN...on a HAWKS FORUM....

Not like we are going to a redskins board and posting this stuff, wtf are we supposed to do? I really don't get it!

GoHawks55

Reaction score
Fox0r":10k0llqj said:
Sorry guys, agree with Radish. Win with class. We did enough talking with the scoreboard. How many Super Bowls do we have? How many does Russell have? Playoff win is nice, but in the end, one playoff win means nothing.
Sorry, but I would have to disagree. Playoff wins are huge for teams to help create a mindset knowing that they can win in those situations, including for young teams like ours so I believe it's a huge deal. It's a step by step process of the number 1 goal in winning the SB so of cource it's a big deal man.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
GoHawks55":wl9w2czy said:
Fox0r":wl9w2czy said:
Sorry guys, agree with Radish. Win with class. We did enough talking with the scoreboard. How many Super Bowls do we have? How many does Russell have? Playoff win is nice, but in the end, one playoff win means nothing.
Sorry, but I would have to disagree. Playoff wins are huge for teams to help create a mindset knowing that they can win in those situations, including for young teams like ours so I believe it's a huge deal. It's a step by step process of the number 1 goal in winning the SB so of cource it's a big deal man.

+1. I was saying this as the game wound down, that having to come from behind and win on the road in the playoffs is HUUUUUGE for all these 1st and 2nd year players we have. It sets the bar for the core of our team for many years. We want our young guys to know what it takes to win in adverse conditions. GO HAWKS!

plyka

Reaction score
Can't we all just get along?

It was a great win...hawk fans like to boast like one or two other types of fans i know. It's not the end of the world.

ivotuk

Reaction score
SonicHawk":3euv79rx said:
408625_515845401770039_880449024_n.png

(Taken from http://www.facebook.com/NoSharedHistory )

LOL! Cracks me upand makes me think of that "Facebook" QB chat! "Do you know what it's like to throw a game winning TD?

RW "I do!". :lol:

SharkHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":8ez8sfcb said:

Les, I taught fourth grade for years. They have much more respect than a lot of these dudes. :)

BGHawk

Reaction score
1st road playoff game in what/..24 yrs.., enjoy the win, talk a little smack and have a killer week at work .. no harm in that

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I dont think its that disrespectful. It seems like it reenforces the "us against the world" type deal. How all year no matter what he does its RG3. Luck, THEN Wilson. Kind of like a little " ok you dont think hes as good, but hes doing what the other teams wanted to do"

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":3alwzxqg said:
Then be excited about us winning not someone else losing! You've got all week to bore us to death with that stuff.

:roll:

Are you being a fuddyduddy on purpose