Death Row

metwelve

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":147ud2en said:
WmHBonney":147ud2en said:
Nicknames need to be EARNED.
Looking forward to ordering my "limited edition" 1st issue T-shirts. GO HAWKS!

End the 7-game Lambeau Field losing streak this Sunday and I'll gladly buy a Death Row T-shirt as soon as they hit the stores.

chris98251

Reaction score
I have already eliminated about half this board as survivors in the 60's and 70's. You want offensive, those decades knew how to offend, and that wasn't just socially. Just watch a George Carlin performance or a Richard Pryor.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
I'd like it a lot better if U-DUB hadn't been using the moniker succesfully for the past 3+ years. Which makes it unoriginal. I like "Doom Street." Then you could have Boom and Doom!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
chris98251":1zuccoiy said:
I have already eliminated about half this board as survivors in the 60's and 70's. You want offensive, those decades knew how to offend, and that wasn't just socially. Just watch a George Carlin performance or a Richard Pryor.

Based on what? Compared to who? Today's present generation of "snowflakes"?

chris98251

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3nmy0zb8 said:
chris98251":3nmy0zb8 said:

If I said who then that would be targeting someone then would it not, you can figure it out.

Seymour

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1vy1k8a6 said:
chris98251":1vy1k8a6 said:

OK, you'll need to join Captain Obvious and the knitting girls in the corner now.

Latest posts