Deebo Samuel Unfollows the 49ers on IG

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
LOL.

Right.

40 Million people live here by accident. This guy.
I can fly to Cabo in 3 hrs and eat steak and black tiger shrimp for $10 bucks. That same plate is $60 in California minimum

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Racist 49er fans threaten Deebo...probably not a safe situation for him to continue playing in. He will be traded soon.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I'm hearing Samuel wants out of the bay. Ouch. That's got to hurt if you're a 69er fan

NeutralRGNr

Reaction score
Nick Bosa's brother Joey is from the same place (Ft. Lauderdale, FL), and he had no problem staying on the West Coast even when the Chargers weren't all that good. Neither Joey Bosa nor Nick Bosa had any problem going to college in Ohio, 1100 miles from their hometown. The Chargers made the playoffs just once before Joey Bosa signed his contract extension, and the extension followed a 5-11 season that came after the one time the Chargers made the playoffs (as a wildcard at 12-4) during Joey Bosa's rookie contract.

I dislike the Gold Diggers and wish them much losing, but I don't see any reason to think Nick Bosa will "more than likely either bounce in free agency or demand a trade." I'd love to see him leave the NFC West, but I haven't seen him expressing any unhappiness with the Gold Diggers. Is there any actual evidence to suggest Nick Bosa might want out of Santa Clara?

Also, as much as I dislike the Gold Diggers, I disagree with the statement that "[t]he only thing really going for the 49ers is their coach." First, I think Shanahan II is overrated. Second, the Diggers have a pretty strong team and while they're short on cap space right now, getting rid of Garoppolo would solve that problem, and they're in relatively good shape for the 2023 cap, and could make that situation even better with well-structured extensions for players like Nick Bosa. I'd very much like for the Gold Diggers to sink into irrelevance, but I also think we have to respect strong rivals, especially at a time when our own team is not considered strong.

Please note that I said Little Shanahan is "overrated," not "bad." He's gotten the team to the NFCCG twice and the Super Bowl once, and he even got them out to a ten-point lead in the Super Bowl with 17:35 remaining. That lead was still ten points until it became a three-point lead with 6:13 remaining. So the Diggers and their coach have gotten very close to winning a Super Bowl. The little guy under the big cap is not a bad coach (tho' he has his flaws), and the team still has a contender-worthy roster.
Agreed

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Racist abuse and death threats, sounds about right for Whiner fans. They really are a peasant fan base.
I don't necessarily disagree with your sentiment, but, which European country fans are known for throwing bananas on the pitch at soccer games when a black man scores? I don't follow soccer, like, at all. But I DO know about that bitchmade hater shit only because I have heard about it happening since forever. Or at least as long as the 43 years I have been alive. I feel like UK fans are in the bunch, no?

JPatera76

Reaction score
The state of Washington has the nations best economy. Better wages than Cali too
but is quickly also becoming expensive to live in. Western and Eastern. My wife and I moved out of there, to eastern Iowa on the Mississippi river (where she's from) where I was able to buy a much larger house that overlooks the river at a much smaller price ... (5 digits) and where my cost of living is substantially less.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
but is quickly also becoming expensive to live in. Western and Eastern. My wife and I moved out of there, to eastern Iowa on the Mississippi river (where she's from) where I was able to buy a much larger house that overlooks the river at a much smaller price ... (5 digits) and where my cost of living is substantially less.
Yeah my brother lives in Kentucky he said everything down south is dirt cheap

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
I don't necessarily disagree with your sentiment, but, which European country fans are known for throwing bananas on the pitch at soccer games when a black man scores? I don't follow soccer, like, at all. But I DO know about that bitchmade hater shit only because I have heard about it happening since forever. Or at least as long as the 43 years I have been alive. I feel like UK fans are in the bunch, no?
Ask U.K fan about the Millwall Football Club fanbase who make it a passion and pass it down to the next generation to riot and cause mayhem at every match they attend. It's a time honored tradition. Every fanbase has it's share of nastiness.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Northern California alone has a larger economy than most other U.S states. Its expensive for a reason.
Actually if it were a country it would have the 5th largest economy in the world. Its larger than ALL other US states.

Its expensive to live here. I get it.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Ask U.K fan about the Millwall Football Club fanbase who make it a passion and pass it down to the next generation to riot and cause mayhem at every match they attend. It's a time honored tradition. Every fanbase has it's share of nastiness.
I'm still waiting for a response on my first question. I guess he just didn't see it yet. 🙄

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
with Deebo wanting out of racist SF, I wonder if more players will follow lol

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I've been to several Millwall games as an away fan and never had any trouble. The last time I went I took my then 8 and 6 year olds. Not something you would do if its as bad as suggested.

In answer to the earlier question yes there is a tiny minority of idiots who might shout abuse that could be considered racist but it's far removed from monkey chants and the banana throwing of 50 years ago.

Eastern Europe has a significantly bigger issue dealing with racism in Soccer.

balakoth

Reaction score
"Has the largest economy... thats why it's so expensive" ROFL

James in PA

Reaction score
Deebo would love it in Seattle. No trickery or creativity whatsoever. The running backs do the running, the receivers do the catching. End of story!

Latest posts