Status
Not open for further replies.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Uncle Si":rrapd503 said:
PackerNation":rrapd503 said:
Uncle Si":rrapd503 said:
I am not sure that is "crying."

Sure it is. He is on here kicking your teeth in over his team beating yours and you have no rational discussion other than hoping it gets moved to a location where you can curse at him and call him names. You want to reduce a discussion into a childish name calling war.

The "victory" you are obsessed with is his. You lost when you posted....and when the game ended.

So, again, you have nothing. Nothing to show where "he's kicking teeth in" nor where the argument needs to be sent to the Shack so it can be reduced to what he has already made himself available for in other Shacked threads?

You honestly have no logic, do you? You can't find the thread you are looking for to tie it altogether, so you're stretching the very flimsy one you have to its ripping point.

The hypocrisy involved in your summation is probably lost on you, but no one else. It's funny you want to label others as childish, yet you can't move beyond sticking your fingers in your ears.

Brilliant.

I'm not even sure he knows he's trolling but pretty convinced he has no idea what the purpose of the shack is and what belongs there.

He's doing a wonderful job representing his team and fanbase though. Just like the team that ran off the field and refused to return because they didn't like the officials call all the way to the team that completely shit the bed in front of the whole nation and quit before the game was over. This guy is a direct reflection of the team he roots for.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think since the title say after the press conference and the fact it's not over along with being 13 pages in we can visit this again in another thread with current info.

Status
Not open for further replies.