Deion Sanders says he’s playing in the Pro Bowl

Geologic

Reaction score
On twitter, Deion Sanders announced that he was going to suit up for the Pro Bowl.

@DeionSanders
Ladies and Gentlemen I am officially announcing "I WILL SUIT UP IN HAWAII" Please let @JerryRice know that a real captain leads by example!

I wasn't going to watch the Pro Bowl this year but if it includes Deion Sanders covering Jerry Rice then I might tune in.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Awesome! That will give me a reason to watch since none of the Seahawks will be playing in the Pro Bowl. ;)

Popeyejones

Reaction score
It's not a real game. It's a silly gimmick. Lining up Sanders versus Rice for a few plays is exactly the type of thing they SHOULD be doing, IMO.

He's obviously just messing around and will actually shave off an eyebrow before going into the game, but I sincerely love the idea.

sutz

Reaction score
Well all of the good CBs will be busy that week, so why not....

;)

Frank Rizzo

Reaction score
If this is indeed true, I'll certainly tune in to see what happens. If anything, it should be interesting.

drdiags

Reaction score

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Sanders if anyone could do it he is by far the best db I ever have seen and was a great baseball player as well. I doubt he will play ; I thinks it him being neon deion again

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Yep, that publicity stunt will attract a few new people.

They'll be walking right past the few heading out who still thought the Pro Bowl was worth watching.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
The more I think about it, how is this new format going to make the game more competitive or better football? Say, god forbid, we lose next week and Earl and Russell get picked to be on different teams. Do you really think Earl is going to make an attempt on tackling Russell with the risk of an injury? The game is going to be a pathetic sideshow...more than normal.

themunn

Reaction score
I'd actually be quite excited for the pro bowl this year... if it was after the superbowl.

Still can't get my head around that one, why punish the guys who make it to the big game? The deserve to go to Hawaii more than any other players there.

I'd love to see where all the Hawks guys get drafted. Of course, not at the expense of the Superbowl. Ever.

The Radish

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":vv4yiivr said:
Personally I'd like to see him get blown up.

How about he tackle Beastmode in the open field. He never tackled only undercut, one of the things Lynch avoids the best.

:les:

Reaction score
Aww, come on, NFL!!!

Even just one play per half of Deion covering Rice would put butts in the seats. I'd love to see that even if those two ran at 70%, and that's accounting for age. Just two isolation plays with no help, that would be fun.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Deion will do anything in his power to get as much attention as possible. This is his latest ploy. I'm rooting for Jerry's team.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":2zeypcn4 said:
Deion will do anything in his power to get as much attention as possible. This is his latest ploy. I'm rooting for Jerry's team.
That's his job.

You hate on McDonald's employees for making burgers, too?

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":10ukeqza said:
HAWKAMANIA":10ukeqza said:
That's his job.

You hate on McDonald's employees for making burgers, too?
His job is to be an attention whore and to make the pro bowl all about him?
And yes, I do hate McDonald's employees.

Latest posts