Derrick Coleman

MARK2623

Reaction score
Longtime reader of the board and finally thought it would be a goodtime to make an account and add to this great group of Seahawk fans here at .net. Here’s to some great discussions down the road! :thirishdrinkers:

Just wanted to share this video of Derrick Coleman that was posted on Seahawks.com. I think Derrick is going to be our FB of the future. I love what Mike Rob brings to this team and that he has that great chemistry with Marshawn. But I’m not sure what the team has in store for Robinson beyond this season. Coleman has definitely has had his struggles with blocking and learning the FB position. But it’s such a unique story and you can’t not help cheer for a guy like Coleman

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...-the-NFL/76ad6b0f-524a-4780-a0e4-a8049a9e32ea

skater18000

Reaction score
If his blocking improves, and he adapts to the playbook, he will eventually be the starter

The Outfield

Reaction score
Great story. I hope he has a very successful career. I have no doubt he'll work his butt off to learn how to block and perform other duties of a fullback.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome and great first post!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Coleman is to deaf people what RW is to short people. Can't recall the game, but most will remember the huddle where Coleman sort've muscles his way into position so he could better see RW's lips. There was something about that scene and Coleman's riveting stare, that choked me up. Wilson and Coleman are what sports is (supposed to be) about. Thank you for sharing this.

Maxman186

Reaction score
I was so glad when he got the TD in the Saints game, he really deserved it.

tubbs51

Reaction score
I was just about to post that link too.

An amazing story. I hope he stays in the seahawks organization or at least in the NFL.

kearly

Reaction score
Personally, I hope that for as long as Lynch is here, Mike Rob serves as his wing man. But if Coleman is the guy next year and beyond, I see some reason for optimism. The game he got hurt was his best game.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
There's a guy worth cheering for, regardless of the team he plays for. I'm glad he's on our motley crew of misfit 4th-rounders.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thank you Mark. and welcome to our mixed bag. Enjoy yourself here and please take a look at some of the other links here on our site. I gotta look at some of the mugs of our peeps there. Toodles.
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: