DeShawn Shead was ball'in at CB

hawknation2015

Reaction score
HuskerHawk":2nr18dm1 said:
hawknation2015":2nr18dm1 said:
Tical21":2nr18dm1 said:
I don't think he's fast enough to play corner either.

He is the definition of quick but not fast.

4.53 40, 38-inch vertical jump, 10-1 broad, 24 bench reps and 6.76 three-cone. That's one of the quickest 3-cone times on our roster and quicker than any corner.
Richard Sherman 40 time- 4.53 ... :stirthepot:
In all honesty I hear you though. Still, I was very impressed with Shead.

Sherman makes up for it with a fast backpedal, fluid hips, and some of the best technique that has ever been seen at the CB position. But point taken.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Pandemic Hampster":393qfgpz said:
Is there any intelligent analysis on to why Williams has been so horrendous in the minds of some of you posters or is it just knee jerk reaction based loosely off of one play.
Forward looking forum posters know to jump on the anti-Williams bandwagon early so they can be smug about it the first time he gives up a reception in the regular season. It's pretty easy to see that he is going to be a popular subject of criticism as a cheaper replacement for a player that was already the weakest member of the LoB.

Sure, you could choose to be rational and point out that Williams was a reasonably priced vet and expectations should be aligned accordingly. But how is that fun?

peppersjap

Reaction score
Happypuppy":34miyoua said:
He may well beat out Williams for corner spot
Why does everyone think Williams is fighting for a position? He signed a contract for $6 million a year and I'm guessing some of that was guaranteed, pretty sure they plan on Williams being opposite of Sherman. I really don't think this guy is in a position battle.

One guy I actually thought was is Ricardo Lockette but I haven't even seen him on the field yet, I think he is definitely a lock now!