Detroit Tigers @ Seattle Mariners Jul 14-16

Crizilla

Reaction score
Wasn't talking to you broski. This franchise has ignored offense for years. Just tired of it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ty is hitting like pure garbage right now. Might be time to try the “Mark Grace slumpbuster” technique.

“A slumpbuster is….. if you personally are in a slump, you gotta find the fatest, gnarliest, grossest chick and you just gotta lay the wood to her.”

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
That's why he's batting 7th today. 🤷‍♂️

Teoscar should be down there with him. His stare at a fastball down the pipe then flail wildly at a slider down and away is getting old. Actually, he should get a day off. Not a day as a DH, a real day off.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Nice start by Miller, though. Had to pull him early to protect that finger, but overall a good day for him.

Chapow

Reaction score
Glad to see they were able to salvage a win in the series, but damn, this team has major problems offensively.

They scored 6 total runs in a 3 game series. Not going to win many games averaging 2 runs per game, and they really can't afford to be losing a series at home to a bad team at this point in the season.

This team doesn't look like a buyer at the trade deadline to me. Just too many problems to fix with a mid season trade or 2.

Threedee

Reaction score
That was much needed. I was pretty optimistic about playing Detroit out of the break. Now, I just hope they play up to the harder competition.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What in the hell is with the Umps this year? By far the worst they have ever been. Just brutal. Add that to the brutal M's Offense, and it doesn't look great, often.

Latest posts