Detroit v Dallas

chris98251

Reaction score
I want to see the apology letter the league sends to the Lions concerning that blown PI call. Will it be oops we made a mistake and were sorry it cost you the first playoff win in the past 20 plus years?

gulliver

Reaction score
irocdave":3hy17es8 said:
Man, that was hard to watch. I feel for Lions fans, and Cowboy fans, NFW you should be puffing your chest out over "winning" that game. Anyone else notice Fox cropped out the left tackle tackling the D lineman on that "game winning " TD pass highlight?
I pointed this out in my last post above... it's unbelievable!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":32a013eb said:
I want to see the apology letter the league sends to the Lions concerning that blown PI call. Will it be oops we made a mistake and were sorry it cost you the first playoff win in the past 20 plus years?
You know what? I actually believe they are smug enough and blatant enough to do just this Chris.

jake206

Reaction score
Oh you couldn't possibly be talking about this play? :177692:
B6i61eZCAAAmzbt

chris98251

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2u35yvgu said:
chris98251":2u35yvgu said:
You know what? I actually believe they are smug enough and blatant enough to do just this Chris.

Sadly that's what I am most concerned about.

gulliver

Reaction score
gulliver":2hcy3zaj said:
irocdave":2hcy3zaj said:
Man, that was hard to watch. I feel for Lions fans, and Cowboy fans, NFW you should be puffing your chest out over "winning" that game. Anyone else notice Fox cropped out the left tackle tackling the D lineman on that "game winning " TD pass highlight?
I hope someone can watch the All-22 for every Dallas game this year, and just put together a compilation reel on YouTube of every Dallas holding no-call. It would have to put any self-respecting official in tears. Scandalous.

We can send the link to the NFL with a message: "Did you think we wouldn't notice?"

vonstout

Reaction score
Pro sports are entertainment, not sport. Big money matters. When the Sonics were the #1 seed years ago, they played their last regular season game in Miami. They had to fly all the way home and host a playoff game right away ( within a day or two) and the Jordan Bulls got 3-4 days off so they could televise both of their games on the weekend. It's not a true sport when things like that happen. Big money influences all sports.

gulliver

Reaction score
jake206":qczdd90e said:
B6i61eZCAAAmzbt
This is a good screen but it doesn't even catch the DPI pushing, with arm extended, before the ball gets there.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
falcongoggles":2p8dhpvn said:
hawksfansinceday1":2p8dhpvn said:
Smelly McUgly":2p8dhpvn said:
If you guys really think the league is fixed, why do you keep watching? Honest question.
The next time my Seahawks get screwed out of a playoff win or Super Bowl win will be the last time I ever watch the NFL again. I said that after XL* and I meant it and still do.

This is a true statement here that I second.
I just posted the same thing in a thread yesterday so third that..I and others have commented that it's unreal how they get away with holding..On that last Lion Def penalty..The OL had his hands into the guys chin inside the face mask..
It makes me sick to see crap like that and they do this all the time..I'm glad GB gets to deal with both the Cowboys and zebras.I don't care who wins that one..

SeatownJay

Reaction score
gulliver":3saqxu8x said:
jake206":3saqxu8x said:
B6i61eZCAAAmzbt
This is a good screen but it doesn't even catch the DPI pushing, with arm extended, before the ball gets there.
It also doesn't catch that the defender was pulling on the receiver's jersey right before that.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score

Seanhawk

Reaction score
gulliver":1840sdt6 said:
irocdave":1840sdt6 said:

They did on one highlight. On the big "Play of the Game" highlight after the game was over they didn't.

lobohawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":367tfetk said:
gulliver":367tfetk said:
jake206":367tfetk said:
B6i61eZCAAAmzbt
It also doesn't catch that the defender was pulling on the receiver's jersey right before that.

Also doesn't show the first contact started by the WR when he grabbed the defender's face mask.

Started as OPI that few mention and ended as DPI that everyone saw.

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
Anyone know what Green Bay fans are saying?

I'll bet they aren't looking forward to the Cowboy refs heading to the Frozen Tundra.

StoneCold

Reaction score
keatonisballin":1vmqp3i1 said:
joeseahawks":1vmqp3i1 said:
There is no way Dallas loses this game.

Looks that way

The No Call was the worst I've ever seen, but if the punter doesn't shank the ball it's a different game. Obviously the punter was also on the take.

SC

DTexHawk

Reaction score
StoneCold":2fklebq3 said:
keatonisballin":2fklebq3 said:
joeseahawks":2fklebq3 said:
There is no way Dallas loses this game.

Looks that way

The No Call was the worst I've ever seen, but if the punter doesn't shank the ball it's a different game. Obviously the punter was also on the take.

SC

Now that's funny.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1oreuwca said:
gulliver":1oreuwca said:
jake206":1oreuwca said:
B6i61eZCAAAmzbt

Sorry but that play should have been opi. Pettigrew ggrabbed and pushed on his face mask.

Latest posts