Did cable have complete control on picking the O line?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Denver’s QB will be the one with no grass stains. You can’t stop Chubb and Miller with a TE. Bradley Chubb isn’t just a speed rusher around the ends. Look at some tape.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
brimsalabim":uqwybunk said:
Denver’s QB will be the one with no grass stains. You can’t stop Chubb and Miller with a TE. Bradley Chubb isn’t just a speed rusher around the ends. Look at some tape.

I have, I love watching tape. He's good (J. Clowney good). I'm just saying that we have an opportunity to double team one or the other with a TE. With the addition of a guy like Kahlid Hill at FB we could do what great running teams have done and wreck DEs by running straight at them and keeping them frustrated. What impresses me most about Chubb is that I can't recall seeing him injured or even limping.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":1k6crokg said:
brimsalabim":1k6crokg said:

I have, I love watching tape. He's good (J. Clowney good). I'm just saying that we have an opportunity to double team one or the other with a TE. With the addition of a guy like Kahlid Hill at FB we could do what great running teams have done and wreck DEs by running straight at them and keeping them frustrated. What impresses me most about Chubb is that I can't recall seeing him injured or even limping.
With a guy Chubb who is damn good you just have to play away from him as possible.
Of course You got other guys on that Denver D as well..Too bad RW isn't much for quick slants
but he can rollout so there is that.